New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,324,912 times)

Corporal Hicks

Welcome back.

Kaltes

Kaltes

Welcome once more.

FiorinaFury161

We missed ya man.

Alien_Predator

Here i am again, this game keeps me returning :D
Hey you still play this game? Im about to get my own server.

Nostromo

Nostromo

Hey guys, I don't believe I've ever introduced myself. My name's Tom, I've been visiting this website probably since the early 2000's. Huge Alien fan or fanatic most likely ever since I watched Alien in the early 80's at 8-9 yrs old on Beta Video while parents were away and it creeped the heck out of me at that time :)..  Anyways just saying hi.

Kaltes

Kaltes

Welcome o you both, then. :)

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Nostromo on Jul 22, 2016, 03:39:22 PM
Hey guys, I don't believe I've ever introduced myself. My name's Tom, I've been visiting this website probably since the early 2000's. Huge Alien fan or fanatic most likely ever since I watched Alien in the early 80's at 8-9 yrs old on Beta Video while parents were away and it creeped the heck out of me at that time :)..  Anyways just saying hi.
A lot has changed.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Nostromo on Jul 22, 2016, 03:39:22 PM

It's great to know there are folk who have been following us that long!

ChaseInSpace

Hello! My names ChaseInSpace, aside from the name i enjoy talking about the alien films, theorizing things in the alien universe and chatting about any video game ideas for future alien games. Also still looking for people to play Alien Vs Predator 2010 and Aliens Colonial Marines multiplayer and bughunt (assuming ACM still has its servers up for private matches.)

Other then that i've been using this site since 2009 as my monthly fix of Alien news, along side of discussing alien related topics.

Im hoping to make tons of friends and just talking about shit in general ^^

Corporal Hicks

You'll find plenty of that here. Welcome to the gang, Chase! Always a pleasure seeing new names pop up.  :)

Necronomicon II

Hi all, long time lurker (my guest name was prominently "xenoboner" or a variation thereof lol), finally decided to join and discuss all things Alien with you fine chaps, cheers! 8)

Kaltes

Kaltes

Welcome!

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Necronomicon II on Jul 24, 2016, 11:42:03 AM
Hi all, long time lurker (my guest name was prominently "xenoboner" or a variation thereof lol), finally decided to join and discuss all things Alien with you fine chaps, cheers! 8)

You couldn't have picked a better place! Welcome aboard.

Necronomicon II

So are we all somewhat cautiously optimistic about Covenant? Have to admit, looking at the photos Fox have released, and McBride's promising words, it's hard not to get hyped up. My fingers are definitely crossed! I have one of the artists, Dane Hallet, and one of the production crew members on Facebook and they both seem pretty pumped up about it.

Corporal Hicks

Cautiously optimistic is my default setting. :P I'm following Dane and some others on Facebook as well and it's really been great seeing their enthusiasm. Loving Dane's work that he's been sharing. Really can't wait to see some of his Covenant stuff.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed