New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,303,730 times)

PredalienXenomorph

Quote from: Predalex on Mar 27, 2013, 05:53:39 PM
Hi there, i'm Predalex, new member, hope to mantain my account operatvie, and not like the previous time, cuz guys i've no time...i attend a comics school, i'm mad for comics, naturally i luv the Predator, AvP comics, and i'm writing from Italy, is there someone else from my country?
Welome to the forum, and which comics are your favourite?

Shadow_Contact

Hello, all. Starting to finish up my Kenner AvP collection and thought this would be a good place to discuss the line.

Predalex

Predalex

Thanks a lot PredalienXenomorph, i like very much the new runs made by Dark Horse but i luv very much the run with Machiko, art and story too, above the character design behind her, something created for the movie avp but in my humble opinion they failed to create a female warrior in the movie, ah naturally Hell and Hot Water, Bad Blood, Nemesis, Primal Hunt sincerely I like every issue not so much the crossovers based, ur fav comics ?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Shadow_Contact on Mar 28, 2013, 06:22:56 AM
Hello, all. Starting to finish up my Kenner AvP collection and thought this would be a good place to discuss the line.

Welcome Shadow_Contact, this is the ideal place certainly! :)

Predalex

Predalex

Welcome Shadow_Contact where u come from ?

Shadow_Contact

Quote from: Predalex on Mar 28, 2013, 09:02:00 AM
Welcome Shadow_Contact where u come from ?

Bend, Oregon. Its been a pretty lackluster toy year here so I figured I'd finish some of my dead toyline collections.

Darwinsgirl

Quote from: Shadow_Contact on Mar 28, 2013, 06:22:56 AM

Welcome Shadow_Contact!   :)

There are some great threads on the forum about the Kenner Figures and their comic inserts. 8)

BR1XER

BR1XER

Hello, I'm new here.

An avid fan of the alien/predator series. I've watched all the films but Predator 2 and Predators.

To note, I'm especially fond of the AvP 3 game's multiplayer, so that's where you can find me I guess.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome jedi9061, enjoy your time here! :)

You should watch Predator 2 at least, it's a lot of fun.

blood.

blood.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 30, 2013, 05:07:47 PM
Welcome jedi9061, enjoy your time here! :)

You should watch Predator 2 at least, it's a lot of fun.

agreed. You can't go wrong. Invite some friends over, heat up some popcorn and watch some voodoo magic mon!

Luciana

Luciana

Hello everybody! I am Luciana, I am 22 years old and have been a huge and devoted  fan of Alien/Predator franchise for..over the ten years. I can say that I love Aliens saga more than Predators movies, but Predators as characters seem more mystical and intriguing.

Glad to be on this forum!

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Pleased to make your acquaintance, Luciana:)

Predalex

Predalex

Welcome to the site Luciana  ;)

Luciana

Luciana

Thank you for warm welcome!

Predalex

Predalex

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=1453.12255 If u want show urself to the world in the apposite thread, nothing for the welcome ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed