New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,303,992 times)

doctor222

Hi, i'm the Doctor (222)

First, i'm french, so excuse me if sometimes you don't understand me. I'm a big fan of the Aliens saga, especially the first two movies (who doesn't like them here ?). I've joined this forum because i couldn't find a good french forums about the saga and also A:CM. Since some mods come from here, i've decided to see if i could help.

Amaterasu

Quote from: doctor222 on Feb 23, 2013, 09:56:57 AM
Hi, i'm the Doctor (222)

First, i'm french, so excuse me if sometimes you don't understand me. I'm a big fan of the Aliens saga, especially the first two movies (who doesn't like them here ?). I've joined this forum because i couldn't find a good french forums about the saga and also A:CM. Since some mods come from here, i've decided to see if i could help.

Welcome to the site!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: doctor222 on Feb 23, 2013, 09:56:57 AM
Hi, i'm the Doctor (222)

What's up doc? Welcome! :)

Gridseeker

Oops. looks like I forgot to introduce myself when I registered in this page about 2 years ago. My bad!  ;D

I´m Chilean and so English is not my mother tongue, then in the case I have mistakes in my grammar, vocabulary or redaction I´ll be lad if you correct me....and yeah, I´m a Alien-Predator universe big fan (it doesn´t avoid I hate with all my soul crimes such the AvP movies and ACM videogame)!

Bastion of Gelderland

whats going on guys, the name is bastion. i'am an avid player on ps3 and am a diehard fan of the Alien franchise since i was a toddler. trying to gather the masses and find players on the ps3 for Alien Colonial Marines. LMK whats going down send me a message on the PSN: colombiantio96_ (i'm on 5pm to 12am US CENTRAL TIME on tuesday and thursday)

Trainer Red

Trainer Red

Quote from: Gridseeker on Feb 26, 2013, 08:36:03 PM
Oops. looks like I forgot to introduce myself when I registered in this page about 2 years ago. My bad!  ;D

I´m Chilean and so English is not my mother tongue, then in the case I have mistakes in my grammar, vocabulary or redaction I´ll be lad if you correct me....and yeah, I´m a Alien-Predator universe big fan (it doesn´t avoid I hate with all my soul crimes such the AvP movies and ACM videogame)!

Two years and 58 posts?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Bastion of Gelderland on Feb 26, 2013, 08:53:16 PM
whats going on guys, the name is bastion. i'am an avid player on ps3 and am a diehard fan of the Alien franchise since i was a toddler. trying to gather the masses and find players on the ps3 for Alien Colonial Marines. LMK whats going down send me a message on the PSN: colombiantio96_ (i'm on 5pm to 12am US CENTRAL TIME on tuesday and thursday)

Welcome Bastion, good to have you here :)

Lucifero

Lucifero

Hi guys im an old member of alien vs predator 2 can i joint here? ???

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

You sure can.  :)

Lucifero

Lucifero

Grazie ;D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Lucifero on Mar 01, 2013, 04:45:23 PM
Hi guys im an old member of alien vs predator 2 can i joint here? ???

Naturally Lucifero, and welcome :)

Quinn Red

Hello, Im Quinn Red, an amateur artist and big enthusiast of both Alien and Predator. Love the website so far and the news it brings.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome Quinn Red, we're most happy to have you :)

RowdyGowdy

RowdyGowdy

Hello everyone, I'm Joey Paul Gowdy, friends call me Rowdy or RowdyGowdy...

I'm not one on long introductions, so if you want to know more just feel free to ask!

My photo post is here:  http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=1453.msg1633870#msg1633870  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed