New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,303,986 times)

XenomorphX5

Er. Hello, been on the board for approximately a day or so. I'm Leon, a huge fan of the aliens series, Xenomorph lover. I'm not opposed to Predators, they're very neat, but not my favorite.

Things UNRELATED to AvP, I love horror movies, drawing (going into video game developing field soon.), wasting life away on the Xbox and excessive amounts of caffeine.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Welcome to the Galaxy Xenomorph, have a good time here. :)

XenomorphX5

Thank you very much! I've been enjoying it so far.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: XenomorphX5 on Jul 24, 2011, 09:27:35 AM
Er. Hello, been on the board for approximately a day or so. I'm Leon, a huge fan of the aliens series, Xenomorph lover. I'm not opposed to Predators, they're very neat, but not my favorite.

Things UNRELATED to AvP, I love horror movies, drawing (going into video game developing field soon.), wasting life away on the Xbox and excessive amounts of caffeine.

Welcome XenomorphX5. Enjoy your stay. (What field in game development are you going into?)

XenomorphX5

Quote from: Terx2 on Jul 24, 2011, 09:36:23 AM

Welcome XenomorphX5. Enjoy your stay. (What field in game development are you going into?)
More than likely, concept art and 3D rendering.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: XenomorphX5 on Jul 24, 2011, 09:38:47 AM
Quote from: Terx2 on Jul 24, 2011, 09:36:23 AM

More than likely, concept art and 3D rendering.

I'm more in the field of programming. Maybe we'll work together someday. Oh well Good luck.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Welcome dude, good to have you :)

Purebreedalien

Welcome to the boards, XenomorphX5:)

Ghost Rider

Welcome. :)

Pux Almighty

Welcome, non-predator-fanboy!  ;D

SizzyBubbles

Heya! After continuously checking this site, watching it twitter n' facebook... i decided to become a member. Seems like the most legit Alien, Predator, n' AvP site!

Anyway. I'm a BIG Alien fan (though i also really enjoy me some Predator too) and have been since i was younger :D My love for the Alien n' Predator franchise is almost on par with my love for dinosaurs. And that's saying a lot!
I am also an artist so i will be sure to post any pics i draw of the beasts <3 I can draw xenomorphs by memory since i have been doodling them FOR SO LOOOOOONG and they are one of my greatest inspirations! STUFF!!!

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: SizzyBubbles on Jul 29, 2011, 06:23:58 AM
Heya! After continuously checking this site, watching it twitter n' facebook... i decided to become a member. Seems like the most legit Alien, Predator, n' AvP site!

Anyway. I'm a BIG Alien fan (though i also really enjoy me some Predator too) and have been since i was younger :D My love for the Alien n' Predator franchise is almost on par with my love for dinosaurs. And that's saying a lot!
I am also an artist so i will be sure to post any pics i draw of the beasts <3 I can draw xenomorphs by memory since i have been doodling them FOR SO LOOOOOONG and they are one of my greatest inspirations! STUFF!!!

Welcome Sizzybubbles. Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay. (Upload some of your xenomorph drawings ;D)
Spoiler
What's your Favorite dinosaur? Mines the T-Rex ;D
[close]

Pn2501

Pn2501

welcome cant wait to see your work.

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

Spoiler
What's your Favorite dinosaur? Mines the T-Rex ;D
[close]
Allosaurus!!! Dromaeosaurus come in close second :)

DarkMajesty

Hi SizzyBubbles and welcome to the site. I'd like to see some of your drawing too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed