New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,303,992 times)

Purebreedalien

Welcome to the forums!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

As said before, Welcome to the Galaxy Jessica. ;)
Good luck and best wishes on the nursing career, only one tip: avoid eye-patches. :P
That and regarding the flicks, I suggest to watch them all, so you can pull out thoughts of yourself.

Cap. Fitzgerald

I say that she can just decide on her own.
Just like... Ask Sweeps for a synopsis of the movies you haven't watched but ask him to leave out plot twists and endings.
Then if the like general story interests you, watch the movie.

Yautja Elite

Ill introduce myzelf my real name is Atiana 24 years old

I live in Holland,Amsterdam and im a huge fan of Predators/Yautja second Alien

I became a fan sinds i was a kidd and watching predators fore the first time the unmasking scene scared the crap out off me now i like it and love the movie and its sequels ever since..

My fav pred are Jungle hunter and Wolf, i also play the game Alien vs Predator but on xbox and im its best with predator, marine scares the hell out of me and alien i cant jump on walls pff :$

My fav alien movie is Aliens

I like this forum alot i read evrything and love to read other coments about avp :)

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Yautja Elite on Jan 29, 2011, 06:01:03 PM

I became a fan sinds i was a kidd and watching predators fore the first time the unmasking scene scared the crap out off me now i like it and love the movie and its sequels ever since..

My fav pred are Jungle hunter and Wolf, i also play the game Alien vs Predator but on xbox and im its best with predator, marine scares the hell out of me and alien i cant jump on walls pff :$

I like this forum alot i read evrything and love to read other coments about avp :)

Welcome friend. Have fun or your soul is mine. :laugh:

Purebreedalien

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay!

SpaceMarines

chupacabras acheronsis

shhhh, shhh...

Space Sweeper

Well it actually makes more sense than your current username.  :laugh:

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jan 31, 2011, 05:21:16 AM
Well it actually makes more sense than your current username.  :laugh:

SHHH!

Cap. Fitzgerald

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Yautja Elite on Jan 29, 2011, 06:01:03 PM

Welcome my friend, enjoy your time :)

A Harmless Goat

Hi, I'm Jake from the United States, I've been a fan of the movies since I saw them a couple years ago, and I still hold Aliens as the greatest movie ever made. I'm a huge gamer on my 360(my gamertag is also A Harmles Goat)and I've been playing the latest AvP game quite a bit.

Also, I'm looking to get into the comics, if anyone has suggestions on where I should start

Cap. Fitzgerald

Welcome!
And the comics are an.... Odd area here, they generally interfere with the films alot.

chupacabras acheronsis

Welcome Jake.

the Omnibuses are compilations of AvP comics, you can get them instead of looking of each separate comic.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed