New Members >>> Introduce Yourself

Started by Darkness, Nov 01, 2006, 08:01:10 AM

Author
New Members >>> Introduce Yourself (Read 1,303,672 times)

Wompdonkey

What's up, y'all? Im new to the forums but I've been listening to the podcast for a few years now. I've loved these movies ever since I was a kid and Im glad to have found a space to discuss these franchises we all adore. Big fan of the guys on the podcast and I can't wait to start meeting all of y'all here.

Im primarily an Alien fan, but Predator kicks too much ass to not love it just as much.

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Wompdonkey on Aug 05, 2022, 11:01:11 PMWhat's up, y'all? Im new to the forums but I've been listening to the podcast for a few years now. I've loved these movies ever since I was a kid and Im glad to have found a space to discuss these franchises we all adore. Big fan of the guys on the podcast and I can't wait to start meeting all of y'all here.

Im primarily an Alien fan, but Predator kicks too much ass to not love it just as much.

Welcome! Dig the Sunshine avatar. I rocked signatures and avatars for that film for a while after it came out. Lucky to have seen it in theaters, one of my favorites. Hope you enjoy your time here!

Wompdonkey

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Aug 07, 2022, 01:08:45 AM
Quote from: Wompdonkey on Aug 05, 2022, 11:01:11 PMWhat's up, y'all? Im new to the forums but I've been listening to the podcast for a few years now. I've loved these movies ever since I was a kid and Im glad to have found a space to discuss these franchises we all adore. Big fan of the guys on the podcast and I can't wait to start meeting all of y'all here.

Welcome! Dig the Sunshine avatar. I rocked signatures and avatars for that film for a while after it came out. Lucky to have seen it in theaters, one of my favorites. Hope you enjoy your time here!

What's up, Mike? love your work.
Sunshine is one of my all-time favorites. Only one theater in my area was showing it and I had to drive over an hour. It stuck with me.

Stitch

Stitch

Welcome one and all

Corporal Hicks

Welcome @Space Eel and @Wompdonkey! Pleasure to have you back/here. I wish I could take a break from social media but unfortunately it's a necessary evil for me with the website.

Thank you for the kind words, womp! Glad to hear you're enjoying the podcast. It's always fantastic to get some feedback from folk who listen. :)

Please make sure you check out the forum rules, and I look forward to seeing you join in the conversations. :)

The Derelict

Hi folks,

I'm The Derelict, I'm a fan of all things both Predator and Alien, don't really have a preference, they're both awesome, hence the alien related username and pred related avatar and sig. I was formally a member on the hunted forums for a while way back, went by the name of Slayer77 so if any of you old hunted folks are on here, good to meet y'all again. For the rest of you, nice to meet you.

Ibbey89

Ibbey89

Hey all Ibbey89 been a fan of all things alien and predator since I was 10, 32 now, visited this site for years but never thought to sign up.
Been diving into my dark horse alien collection of late and reignited my fire for the series extended media, some forgotten articles I've rediscovered that made for interesting reading, particularly surrounding Alien 3.

Cocolyte

Cocolyte

I just realized I never posted here so hey hi how's it going. I'm Coco (no relation), and I'm friends with @BlueMarsalis79 and @[cancerblack] . Blame them for my Aliens hot-takes lmfao.

I just got into Alien and Predator recently, but I'm really quite fond of Alien³. I'm an animator & illustrator by trade and I really love dinosaurs. So that's pretty much me in a nutshell. Nice to meet yous guys <3

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Cocolyte on Aug 15, 2022, 12:40:18 AMI just realized I never posted here so hey hi how's it going. I'm Coco (no relation), and I'm friends with @BlueMarsalis79 and @[cancerblack] . Blame them for my Aliens hot-takes lmfao.

I just got into Alien and Predator recently, but I'm really quite fond of Alien³. I'm an animator & illustrator by trade and I really love dinosaurs. So that's pretty much me in a nutshell. Nice to meet yous guys <3

Welcome to the forum! Glad you've been enjoying some of the movies.

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Cocolyte on Aug 15, 2022, 12:40:18 AMI just realized I never posted here so hey hi how's it going. I'm Coco (no relation), and I'm friends with @BlueMarsalis79 and @[cancerblack] . Blame them for my Aliens hot-takes lmfao.

That sig tho

Kradan

Kradan

Oh, I absolutely will, don't worry about it

Glad you enjoyed Alien 3 tho

Oh and welcome

Cocolyte

Cocolyte

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Aug 15, 2022, 05:06:00 AM

That sig tho

I made it myself <3

Memphis

Memphis

What's up, assholes and elbows? Memphis here, again. Lost my first profile eons ago. Huge fan of Alien frinchise, love Predator. My childhood friends ;D  Glad to be a part of this awesome fandom. Love this site.

Cocolyte

Cocolyte

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Aug 15, 2022, 12:51:44 AMWelcome to the forum! Glad you've been enjoying some of the movies.
Quote from: Kradan on Aug 15, 2022, 05:07:35 AMOh, I absolutely will, don't worry about it

Glad you enjoyed Alien 3 tho

Oh and welcome

<3

Kradan

Kradan

Quote from: Memphis on Aug 15, 2022, 12:52:31 PMWhat's up, assholes and elbows? Memphis here, again. Lost my first profile eons ago. Huge fan of Alien frinchise, love Predator. My childhood friends ;D  Glad to be a part of this awesome fandom. Love this site.

Well, hello there, asshole !

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed