Buy Predalien & Alien Figure??

Started by The Sabinator, Oct 04, 2007, 02:39:51 PM

Author
Buy Predalien & Alien Figure?? (Read 2,051 times)

The Sabinator

The Sabinator

Uncanny Antman

How do you manage to see a PredAlien there?

The Sabinator

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Oct 04, 2007, 02:58:26 PM
How do you manage to see a PredAlien there?

i didnt say i did but it says you can buy both and it ships within 30 days or am i mistaken?

Uncanny Antman

My point is that there is no PredAlien figure in that sale.  And if there was, it'd be a custom job as no figure has yet been announced for official sale.

The item you linked to is an old McFarlane set of one Alien and one Predator.

The Sabinator

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Oct 04, 2007, 03:05:13 PM
My point is that there is no PredAlien figure in that sale.  And if there was, it'd be a custom job as no figure has yet been announced for official sale.

The item you linked to is an old McFarlane set of one Alien and one Predator.

woops im sorry i linked the wrong one, check the new link what you think??

Uncanny Antman

Okay, looks better.  :)

I guess we know why they don't have a pic of the PredAlien to show, huh?

Go for it if you want 'em, but me...I'm biased against eBay on any items that are readily available elsewhere.  I only use it for the real rare stuff.

Demonio Cazador

Yep, besides, they're overpriced...I'm sure you can get them at your local comic book shop for 14.99 tops...

The Sabinator

yeah i spose but all the other sites i've looked at say there are preordered for january  :'( and this one says its for this month but i dont trust ebay enough to purchase it yet lol

Sabres21768

The official release date for the Alien Warrior/Predalien figure set is December.  eBay requires that any pre-orders made on their website must ship withing 30 days of the win and this MUST be posted in the auction.  If this cannot be done, the buyer can request a full refund. 

In other words, you won't get this set in 30 days.  The seller is required to say that in the auction.  You would end up waiting 30 days and they'd tell you that it's not available yet.  You'd either give them more time or request your money back.  It's a "legal" scam.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed