Recent posts

FX's Alien Series / Re: Alien Series Catch All Thr...
Last post by GrimmVision - Today at 11:31:28 PM
Can I just say that I'm disappointed that Hawley didn't say or do anything for Alien Day? Like c'mon, dude. You have a whole TV SERIES about ALIEN in the works! A bit lame tbh.
Alien Films / Re: Alien3 Legacy Cut
Last post by BigDaddyJohn - Today at 11:31:15 PM
Dog scene in The Thing aka one of the best (if not THE best) horror scenes of all time.
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: All Star Wars
Last post by Local Trouble - Today at 11:30:51 PM
When are the comics going to show us Lando's maneuver at the Battle of Taanab?  They seem to be making time for everything but that.  And old mate Dash.
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: All Star Wars
Last post by SM - Today at 11:29:15 PM
Quote from: TilotnyWorshiper28 on Today at 01:45:28 PM
Quote from: SM on Today at 09:04:10 AMSo he's not infiltrating Jabba's Palace and hanging with old mate Dash?
Quote from: Local Trouble on Today at 09:34:11 AM
Quote from: SM on Today at 09:04:10 AMSo he's not infiltrating Jabba's Palace and hanging with old mate Dash?

Not yet, but hope springs eternal.

@TilotnyWorshiper28 Do let us know when Lando infiltrates Jabba's Palace and hangs out with old mate Dash, won't you?

hes infiltraten jabber's palace a few times sadly not with dash. One was with chewie to confirm Han's carbonite slab was still there after the qi'ra trilogy of stories .  Lando is in hot water cause he sold rebellion secrets for a high republic era talky droid that could help fix lobot (get some of his original personality back from being eaten by the cybernetics) Dark droids event exposed what lando did to the rebellion. he's really Remoresful and says the rebellion is where he belongs. the trial was interrupted when mon mothama got kidnapped .

Sounds a smidge - busy?
General Discussion / Re: Pics of yourself
Last post by SM - Today at 11:26:28 PM
Quote from: Dachande on Mar 19, 2024, 07:59:21 AM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 19, 2024, 06:16:42 AM
Quote from: SM on Mar 18, 2024, 08:11:01 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 18, 2024, 02:35:02 PM
Quote from: 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯 on Mar 18, 2024, 01:46:25 PMDidn't Ridley say he saw Big Chap at Disneyland?

Though I suppose he might have been refering to the one in the USA.

Strange that they don't have any Alien themed stuff at Disney Paris since they now own the IP. Guess it's not really kiddy stuff?  :-\

Barely have any Star Wars. There's supposed to be a big SW addition coming soon though.

You didn't do Hyperspace Mountain or Star Tours?

I did Star Tours. I think they de-Star Warsed Hyperspace Mountain, but I didn't do it.

When I went in September Hyperspace Mountain was still very Star Warsy

We were there in July. Tres funny listening to C-3PO speak French.
Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Yesterday at 04:53:02 PMWe won't have any repaints here. It'll be all new tooling and sculpt for this one.

Have you seen the figures from Neca?
Alien 5 / Re: Alien V - Facts and Rumors...
Last post by SM - Today at 11:24:57 PM
Even at the time I thought 'I really dig this, but it really seems NQR'.  Kind of - cool concept and ideas, but a bit amateurish in the execution. Can't really put my finger on it.  I think it's typified by Miller's chair on the Lewis & Clark - bit flimsy.

General Film/TV Discussion / Re: All David Lynch
Last post by KiramidHead - Today at 11:12:40 PM
I think the reveal of the killer is great, but it might have worked out better if they had kept that plot going a bit longer so we didn't have to put up with some of those lame subplots.
General Discussion / Re: Pics of yourself
Last post by GrimmVision - Today at 11:05:53 PM
Posted a couple pics several years back, but here's an updated one. Not much has changed except now I have a mustache 8)

And I am wearing pants (not featured).
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed