Aliens: What if…

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 21, 2023, 03:08:24 AM

Author
Aliens: What if… (Read 10,193 times)

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Quote from: Xenomrph on Dec 22, 2023, 10:19:15 PM
Quote from: Slutty Badger on Dec 22, 2023, 09:59:08 PMAs long as it invalidates the steaming pile of horse droppings known as Dark Mother, then I'm all for it!
What is Dark Mother?

I think it might be the figure that apparently facehugger victims dream about. I think it was mentioned in the more recent comics, maybe the one with cruz

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Oh I haven't read any of the Aliens or Predator comics from Marvel.

Mike Vucovich

Mike Vucovich

What if Hicks and Newt survived fury131.

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

My guess is that Burke manages to successfully do his plan that Ripley and co managed to sniff out from him.

Have Hicks and Newt survive the crash during Alien 3, NOW THAT'S A WORTY "WHAT IF" to look at!

SM

SM

Dark Mother is a story from Bug Hunt in which (from memory) Burke cocooned having a change of heart and trying to save the day.  It's famous for having editorial notes left in it and not removed prior to publication.

Slutty Badger

Slutty Badger

Quote from: SM on Dec 23, 2023, 07:13:31 AMDark Mother is a story from Bug Hunt in which (from memory) Burke cocooned having a change of heart and trying to save the day.  It's famous for having editorial notes left in it and not removed prior to publication.

Yeah, that's the one.

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Oh right. I thought you were referring to the Alien figure thing that hosts dream about. I thought she was called the dark mother.

Slutty Badger

Slutty Badger

Quote from: The Cruentus on Dec 23, 2023, 01:37:50 PMOh right. I thought you were referring to the Alien figure thing that hosts dream about. I thought she was called the dark mother.

That's the Goddess, or the One/Woman in the Dark.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

They both utterly suck.

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Yeah not too fond of it myself as it is basically the psychic stuff all over the again.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Yikes!👀👉👈what a disgusting fan fiction

Carter Burke's Canon Wife

Carter Burke's Canon Wife

They better not f**k this one up for me.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Quote from: Carter Burke's Canon Wife on Dec 24, 2023, 03:58:02 AMThey better not f**k this one up for me.

Your username on this thread topic, perfection! :laugh:

Jurassicvania

Jurassicvania

I really appreciate the art here not being a yucky 3d model.  Having read only a few of the DH series, I'm interested in this

readthesourcematerial

readthesourcematerial

they already did that in the OG comics

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed