Alien: Resurrection
41 (3.6%)
Prometheus
8 (0.7%)
Alien: Covenant
7 (0.6%)

Total Members Voted: 1050

Author
Favourite Alien Movie? (Read 565,484 times)

atlantis

atlantis

/\  |_  |  E |\|
[/b]

Dragonflies-and-Dalmatians

Aliens. No contest. Not only is it my favourite of the franchise but its my favourite movie ever and has been since I was about 13. I'm in a constant state of indecision over just who is going to be the future Mr. Springsteensgirl - Hicks or Hudson?

My Nan's bought me a book on Ellen Ripley for Christmas. BEST. NAN. EVER.

Gunflyer

Gunflyer

In fairness I think the Predator movies should be included. On that basis, and i know this is going to sound crazy but my favorite Alien movie is Predators. Sorry, I'm just really partial to those guys.  ;D

SiL

SiL

... the f**k ???

SM

SM

You're right - it does sound crazy.  And more besides.

BobGrill

BobGrill

Quote from: Gunflyer on Dec 15, 2011, 07:10:52 AM
In fairness I think the Predator movies should be included. On that basis, and i know this is going to sound crazy but my favorite Alien movie is Predators. Sorry, I'm just really partial to those guys.  ;D

Well this thread is exclusively for the Alien franchise.

Gunflyer

Gunflyer

What? Predators AREN'T Aliens? Because if we wanted to be more specific, and I'm sorry if this sounds too anal, but maybe the thread should have been titled Favorite Xenomorph Movie.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

'Cept there's no movie called Xenomorph. The IS one called Alien, however. Perhaps you've heard of it?

And Predators aren't Aliens. They are aliens, however. There's a distinction.

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

Quote from: Gunflyer on Dec 16, 2011, 02:28:29 AM
What? Predators AREN'T Aliens? Because if we wanted to be more specific, and I'm sorry if this sounds too anal, but maybe the thread should have been titled Favorite Xenomorph Movie.

SiL

SiL

Xenomorph means "alien shape", so if you're going to continue being anal, that still includes Predators.

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

Quote from: SiL on Dec 16, 2011, 04:48:32 AM
Xenomorph means "alien shape", so if you're going to continue being anal, that still includes Predators.
Even the term 'E.T.s' would include both Aliens and Predators.

And E.T.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

And hell, the Alien is a predator, so that means....

What the hell does that mean?

BobGrill

BobGrill

Stop being a smart ass and playing word games with us. You know what we meant. This thread is in the section titled "ALIEN FILMS", implying that any thread in this section is supposed to be related to the Alien films.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

It should be quite obvious that 'Alien' with capital 'A' is a term used to indicate the antagonist species in the Alien films.
Don't feed the troll guys.

The Xenoborg

The Xenoborg

May this be heard by all!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed