Anyone still enjoy or play this game?

Started by LastSurvivor92, Mar 01, 2014, 01:50:18 AM

Author
Anyone still enjoy or play this game? (Read 1,348 times)

LastSurvivor92

I'm just curious because I'm on there all the time and never see anyone online. Do you guys still enjoy the game for what it is or even still play it from time to time?

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

I literally just finished, completed all challenges and achievements 100%.
No reason to play now. /:

LastSurvivor92

Mind helping with getting all the achievements? my gamertag is Ripley Clone 8. You have a 360?

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Quote from: Flight Officer Lambert on Mar 01, 2014, 02:03:22 AM
Mind helping with getting all the achievements? my gamertag is Ripley Clone 8. You have a 360?

My Gamertag is LV223 Engineer but I don't have gold anymore.

Corporate Merc

I still play it and having a blast, the only acheivment I don't have is the "beating the raven under 1:10" or something like that. Me and a buddy of mine play it pretty often. GT: X SOA MERC X hit me up.

Arterial Spray

Quote from: Flight Officer Lambert on Mar 01, 2014, 01:50:18 AM
I'm just curious because I'm on there all the time and never see anyone online. Do you guys still enjoy the game for what it is or even still play it from time to time?

I still play from time to time, but not really the Vs. Too many matches ruined by the aweful netcode/matchmaking (ie the fact the game often awards the player with the worst connection the hoste, as well as random lag spikes and the occasional problems finding a game even at peak time when you know there are plenty of players about).

Infact my gold acount is just about to run out and I see no reson to continue it.

Hemi

I'm enjoying the animations they never used for the game:

lol...why did they make this.. And maybe I should make it a weapon in my KF mod lol

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

I feel mechanics wise the third party whom actually made ACM made a great game considering their timeframe and that the thieves at Gearbox used all their funding for BL2.

PRI. HUDSON

I played a while back to get some achievements. I felt so dirty. Can't wait to get the rest that I can so I can burn the game, give it a proper sendoff.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Quote from: PRI. HUDSON on Mar 04, 2014, 05:22:57 PM
I played a while back to get some achievements. I felt so dirty. Can't wait to get the rest that I can so I can burn the game, give it a proper sendoff.

I know EXACTLY how you feel.

LastSurvivor92

I've noticed too. If you turn down the background music all the way and just listen to all the creeks and moans of the ship along with the hums and the other sound effects it really does end up giving this game a WHOLE lot more atmosphere and worth without that insistently repetitive theme they have going the whole game. Turning down the music also makes the game more effective in Bug Hunt, multiplayer and especially the campaign. Without the theme playing in the background I feel more like this game has a lot of features that give it good atmosphere. You can barely hear any of them if not all of them with that music going. I would suggest giving it a try. Play Aliens Colonial Marines on Bug Hunt, press start, audio and then go to music and turn it all the way down.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed