Started by ikarop, Jan 29, 2013, 05:28:32 PM

Author
Season Pass Details (Read 33,749 times)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Feb 26, 2013, 07:47:54 PM
Quote from: RagingDragon on Feb 25, 2013, 06:07:58 PM
Allow me.

Any shark aliens in the DLC? Keep your fingers crossed! We've got a lot of surprises for you!

It would end up being cannon....I smell a Jaws/Aliens cross over in the works
That Alien actually mutated after the AP explosion in the coffee cup that Drake and Hicks see as they're first exploring the colony.

I think it's safe to assume it was nibbling on that half-eaten irradiated cake donut...

The Runner

The Runner

That's a shark alien lurker, how about a shark alien crusher? :)

Aceburster

Aceburster

Quote from: RagingDragon on Feb 26, 2013, 08:06:29 PM
That Alien actually mutated after the AP explosion in the coffee cup that Drake and Hicks see as they're first exploring the colony.

I think it's safe to assume it was nibbling on that half-eaten irradiated cake donut...

With their track record, Gearbox will skip the shark part and roll out a pure donut Alien. Tbh I was kinda mad that for all the donuts in this game, they didnt bother to put in the one from the movie and it deserves proper recognition.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Aceburster on Feb 26, 2013, 09:13:59 PM
With their track record, Gearbox will skip the shark part and roll out a pure donut Alien. Tbh I was kinda mad that for all the donuts in this game, they didnt bother to put in the one from the movie and it deserves proper recognition.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: RagingDragon on Feb 26, 2013, 04:29:40 PM
Hey, let me bring this back up, but would you ladies and gents buy the DLC if they in fact had a Nostromo and/or Fury 161 multiplayer map? How about other character models like the Nostromo crew or some of the prisoners, or even the WY commandos from the end of 3?

I would love a Derelict map (probably pay the price just for a Derelict map) and the commandos. I'm hoping for more weapon skins and customisation items too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed