Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 853,805 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Batman

Wow, this was really good. My only problems with it are basically nitpicks.

Kradan

Kradan

Pissed off I'll probably won't be able to see it any time soon

Man Of Steel

Michael Shannon as General Zod is still the best part of the movie

"Where did you train !? ON A FARM !!?"

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

HERESY!

Kradan

Kradan

I WILL FIND HIM !

Batman v Superman Ultimate Edition

Still my favourite out of Snyder's "trilogy". Something I noticed and appreciated on that viewing is the fact that they avoided the temptation of making Holly Hunter character in cahoots with Lex Luthor. It would've been so easy to make her " She doesn't like Superman, so she's obviously baaaad". She may not like him but that doesn't automatically make her a corrupt politician

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Gone in 60 Seconds (2000)

"This snake is goin' right up my ass!" :laugh:

Jojo Rabbit

"There are Russians out there somewhere, I hear they eat babies and have sex with dogs!" :laugh:

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Kradan on Mar 06, 2022, 06:39:49 AM
I WILL FIND HIM !

Batman v Superman Ultimate Edition

Still my favourite out of Snyder's "trilogy". Something I noticed and appreciated on that viewing is the fact that they avoided the temptation of making Holly Hunter character in cahoots with Lex Luthor. It would've been so easy to make her " She doesn't like Superman, so she's obviously baaaad". She may not like him but that doesn't automatically make her a corrupt politician

I never understood the hate for this and look I get it everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I freaking love this film too especially the ultimate cut.

Kradan

Kradan

*brotherly handshake*

I would've go straight to rewatching ZSJL but its 4 hours runtime scares me a bit

Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace

Whole "invasion" sub-plot hits very differently right now

Kradan

Kradan

Star Wars Episode II Attack Of The Clones

Not painful to watch but feels like a bit of a chore to get to the final one. Still can't wrap my head around whole "clones" thing

Liked how Palpatine's voice became slightly Emperor-esque during "I love democracy" speech

Star Wars Episode III Revenge Of The Sith

Despite all the flawes this movie hits hard

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Kradan on Mar 09, 2022, 07:02:52 PM
Star Wars Episode II Attack Of The Clones

Not painful to watch but feels like a bit of a chore to get to the final one. Still can't wrap my head around whole "clones" thing

Liked how Palpatine's voice became slightly Emperor-esque during "I love democracy" speech

Star Wars Episode III Revenge Of The Sith

Despite all the flawes this movie hits hard

Has one of my favourite exposition scene in probably all of the Prequels (maybe even the entire series) where Palps explains the tale of Darth Plagueis to Anakin at the Opera. Wonderful and delicious acting from McDiarmid.

Kradan

Kradan

Oh yeah, McDiarmid is great

"Ooooonce mooore The Sith will ruuule the Galaxy"

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I remember thinking his performance was largely terrible in the prequels, and I loved him in Jedi.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

It's over the top, but I think that's intentional honestly, and personally I enjoy his schtick.

Kradan

Kradan

Jedi is restrained McDiarmid, Sith is McDiarmid on steroids. I happen to like the later more

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Kradan

Kradan

UnLiMiTeD PaWaH !!!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed