Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 853,637 times)

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: IZE on Jun 30, 2018, 10:18:31 PM
"Hell & Back" (2015)

- Had so much potential and yet i found it so unfunny, the stop motion was somewhat good but really cannot tell you how disappointing this was. I kept waiting for it to get good or at least okay but it truly never does.

3/10

Thought it was ok. Liked it more than Sausage Party. Think my favorite bit was with the trees. And the song that goes with the bit.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jun 30, 2018, 08:27:38 PM
The Nice Guys

Don't say "and stuff." Just say "there are whores here." :laugh:

Great film. Crowe & Gosling have great comedic timing in this (Gosling in particular). Still laugh when I think about the scene at the party on the balcony where he just leans back and falls straight off - it's so Pink Panther like  :D

Scorpio

Scorpio

Quote from: Huggs on Jun 30, 2018, 07:31:03 PM
Predator (Blu-Ray). Ah, the waxy Arnold. Aside from that scene, everything else looked fantastic. Can't beat the original movie.

I have that Blu-ray, I always though Arnold looked 'waxy' in that scene anyway, it didn't make much difference for me.  The only difference is the noticeable removing of film grain from some of the shots.

IZE

IZE

"Love Simon"

It may not be as groundbreaking has it should've been it's a small comfortable step in the right direction as far as LGBT representation goes on film. It's cute  it's funny and has a great message.

8.5/10

Russ

Russ

Snyder's Dawn of the Dead.

It's still really good.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Russ on Jul 02, 2018, 08:22:35 AM

It's still really good.

^ Great film. Brilliant remake. Introduced the fast zombie too!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Sicario 2: Soldado
While not as great as the first one, its still a really good film. Great chance to see more of the world

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

It's still really good.

I love the ending they show during the end credits.

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Tremors A cold day in hell.

Eh....While bloodlines was surprisingly ok for a straight to tv/dvd movie, this movie was just odd, african Graboids in a cold region and somehow Burt had a parasite or infection from a graboid that ate him years ago. It just comes out of nowhere.

MudButt

MudButt

I couldn't even finish that movie. I did like the last one regardless of how cheesy it was but this one just felt sloppy and lazy.

Baron Von Marlon

Baron Von Marlon

Isle Of Dogs (2018)
Wes Anderson's latest. It was alright. Better than average but not really good or great.
The Asian angle was a bit annoying at times even though it fitted the story and concept. And a little more colour to the whole thing would've been nice.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Jul 02, 2018, 02:45:47 PM

It's still really good.

I love the ending they show during the end credits.

It wasn't until I watched this film again a few years that I realised it's Phil from Modern Family! Such a good cast actually.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

TAG
or as I call it, What Hawkeye got up to during Infinity War lol Really funny

Scream For Me Sarajevo
A fantastic documentary about the build up to Bruce Dickinson's concert in 1994 during the Siege of Sarajevo. Even features footage of the concert

Huggs

Huggs

Hell or High Water. On Blu-Ray. Great Movie. What a fantastic ending.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jul 03, 2018, 12:59:14 PM
TAG
or as I call it, What Hawkeye got up to during Infinity War lol Really funny

Renner broke both of his arms making Tag, so that movie was legitimately more dangerous than Thanos.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed