Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 853,185 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Robin Hood (2010) - Director's Cut

f**king hell, everyone apart from Oscar Isaac looks and sounds bored out of their skulls in this movie. Audience surrogates, I suppose. :laugh: The f**king shit I put myself through for podcast episodes, sometimes... Still, it's better than The Counselor. :P

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Golden Voyage of Sinbad (1973)

This was a pretty damn good adventure movie, and Tom Baker made for an awesome villain.

Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger (1977)

Yeesh, this movie f**king sucked. The stop motion baboon was a more emotional and better actor than the actual leading man. And no, there was no Survivor, Stallone, or Mr. T here. They would have improved the film a  bit. :laugh:

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Wrong Turn 2 : Dead End

Very much the 80's Splatter sequel to the 70's style first one and plays with the conventions a bit too. Henry Rollins rules

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: KiramidHead on Aug 18, 2016, 06:43:27 AM
The stop motion baboon was a more emotional and better actor than the actual leading man.
i don't know why, but this quote made my morning!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Aug 18, 2016, 01:00:25 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Aug 18, 2016, 06:43:27 AM
The stop motion baboon was a more emotional and better actor than the actual leading man.
i don't know why, but this quote made my morning!

That's not an exaggeration, either. A literal brick would have been a better lead than Patrick Wayne.

Clash of the Titans (1981)

Pretty damn epic.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Took the lass to watch Bad Moms last night. It looked alright from the trailer and I have a crush on Mila Kunis so I thought why not? Actually ended up really enjoying it.  :laugh: Quite a lot of laugh out loud moments. Was very surprised with it. It touched something I'm actually quite scared about and that's being a parent and making sure your kids aren't dicks.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Wrong Turn 3 - Left for Dead

What a pile of boring crap. Set in the US, filmed in Bulgaria with American and British Actors and yet randomly features an aerial shot of Dartmoor Prison lmao. There are no practical effects, besides from a few car stunts and some blood on people, the rest is done with bad CGI.

Oh and the ending is so stupidly bad and pointless

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Shining

Was it common in the late 70s/early 80s for grown ass women to dress like Raggedy Ann? :laugh: Great film, all joking aside.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

^ One of my all time favorites. Kubrick's second best film imo (A Clockwork Orange), I really need to read the book one day.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Aug 22, 2016, 02:21:46 AM
^ One of my all time favorites. Kubrick's second best film imo (A Clockwork Orange), I really need to read the book one day.

The book is a fantastic horror story in its own right. There's several images from it that stuck with me. Still haven't read the sequel, though...

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Aug 22, 2016, 02:30:32 AM
Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Aug 22, 2016, 02:21:46 AM

The book is a fantastic horror story in its own right. There's several images from it that stuck with me. Still haven't read the sequel, though...

I think you'll enjoy Doctor Sleep. I did.

VHS Viral.
Supposedly the final one, but i would love to see another one.

Labyrinth.
God I love this film and my friend did too. It was her first time watching it as well. She couldnt stop laughing at some bits. Shows she has a great sense of humour.

Predator.
My friend enjoyed this as well. She had no idea Arnie was in it. And a fair few bits made her jump.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Aug 22, 2016, 11:59:30 AM

VHS Viral.
Supposedly the final one, but i would love to see another one.

Labyrinth.
God I love this film and my friend did too. It was her first time watching it as well. She couldnt stop laughing at some bits. Shows she has a great sense of humour.

Predator.
My friend enjoyed this as well. She had no idea Arnie was in it. And a fair few bits made her jump.

I finally convinced a friend to watch Predator last week.  He loved it.  I was so jealous that he was watching it for the first time!

The Room

I make a point of watching this at least once a year.  Dammit, if this isn't absolutely horrendous, but GLORIOUS in every single way

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

In fear,not known but a decent British horror film.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Ran

An utterly brilliant, but completely devastating piece of work.

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Aug 22, 2016, 11:59:30 AM

I think you'll enjoy Doctor Sleep. I did.

I have it sitting on the shelf, now I just need to get out from under the massive Dark Tower + tie-ins reading I'm doing. :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Kubo and the Two Strings

Best movie of 2016 so far, and by a huge margin.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed