Last Movie You Watched

Started by Terx2, Dec 05, 2012, 05:12:31 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched (Read 853,262 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Omegamorph on Aug 11, 2016, 12:04:55 AM
firing up all the Carpenter, prepping for his concert

wai whaaaaaaaaa?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Mysterious Island
Jason and the Argonauts
First Men in the Moon
One Million Years BC

Continuing that Harryhausen marathon.

xeno_alpha_07

xeno_alpha_07

Quote from: KiramidHead on Aug 11, 2016, 02:44:49 PM
Mysterious Island
Jason and the Argonauts
First Men in the Moon
One Million Years BC

Continuing that Harryhausen marathon.

I need to do this at some point too.  There's a documentary I need to watch about Harryhausen.

Dead man's shoes - Awesome film!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Untouchables

"What's the matter? Can't talk with a gun in your mouth?" 8)

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Quote from: KiramidHead on Aug 12, 2016, 03:58:26 AM
The Untouchables

"What's the matter? Can't talk with a gun in your mouth?" 8)

That's the Chicago way!

Drillbit Taylor

You know one of those moments, when you're tired, and the remote is on the other side of the room, so you resign yourself to your fate.  It's one of those films that is just there, it's not terrible, it's not great, got a few chuckles out of it.  Owen Wilson being Owen Wilson.  It was meh

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates.

This film was laugh out loud funny. Everyone rocked in this film and i find it difficult to choose between Anna Kendrick and Aubrey Plaza on the hotness scale. If you want your mind taken off things, this is the film to go and see

Mr. Forest

Mr. Forest

Sausage Party (2016) - 7/10

Scorpio

Scorpio

Critters 2

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Tremors 2: Aftershock (1996)

Been a bit since I rewatched this. Have to say it was better than the first time I watched it.

6/10

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Valley of Gwangi

Definitely a step up from the last two Harryhausen flicks, even if the romantic subplot is annoying as f**k.

First Blood

Great film, one of Stallone's best performances. Part of me kind of wishes there were no sequels, though.

Randomizer

Randomizer

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2 (2015)

Relevant to the rest of the series, but I think that in terms of pacing it was a bit too fast.

7.5/10

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Doom

Is an okay film and i would love to see another film pairing Dwayne Johnson and Karl Urban, but i think i will be selling my copy of this on ebay as there are more deserving spots in my collection and i need to clear out some space.

I do wish they had done the Hell on Earth draft that's going around, that is meant to be more faithful to the games in a sense as the creatures are Demons.

KiramidHead if you find it let me know lol

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

This is literally the first I've heard of it.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Never did i think i'd see the day lol.

Yeah i heard about it from GoodBadFlicks on youtube

Just had a brief scan to see what i could find and the only Doom script that seems to be out there atm is closer to the film, but with lots of vast differences to beginning and end.

Was very surprised, but am unsure if this is the Hell script or just the penultimate draft

Randomizer

Randomizer

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Aug 15, 2016, 11:51:44 AM
Doom

Is an okay film and i would love to see another film pairing Dwayne Johnson and Karl Urban, but i think i will be selling my copy of this on ebay as there are more deserving spots in my collection and i need to clear out some space.

I do wish they had done the Hell on Earth draft that's going around, that is meant to be more faithful to the games in a sense as the creatures are Demons.

Currently replaying Doom 3 and it would be great if I got around to watch this.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Suicide Squad (2016)

Brilliant. Will Smith and Margot Robbie were really in-character. Not a big fan of the Marvel/DC universe so I'm not usually stressed about their movies, but this one blew my expectations. Along with Deadpool it might be one of my favorite superhero movies.

8.8/10

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed