Upcoming fan movie called AVP-B

Started by vortep, Sep 07, 2007, 12:27:08 PM

Author
Upcoming fan movie called AVP-B (Read 12,801 times)

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: War Wager on Sep 29, 2007, 12:09:37 PM
You do know he probably won't post anymore...
But that would make him a coward and a liar for sure.

vortep

vortep

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Sep 29, 2007, 12:05:18 PM
Quote from: vortep on Sep 29, 2007, 11:01:59 AM
I see there is no reason to continue to write in this topic.If all of you think it's a joke o something just lok or delete the topic.I will not write in here anymore.
Were not saying its fake, but the pictures are fake, did you really got them from the set?
Just answer the questions instead of playing the offended person.

The pics where send to me,to bublish them.I didn't get them.I live in Sofia and the pics are made not in Sofia as original plan.If you THINK i lie just say so and stop posting and end of story with youre site or not the movie is stil going.
I hope that's all,please loked the topic.

PS:I dont play offended person...........................I am offended .

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: vortep on Sep 29, 2007, 12:58:29 PM
Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Sep 29, 2007, 12:05:18 PM
Quote from: vortep on Sep 29, 2007, 11:01:59 AM
I see there is no reason to continue to write in this topic.If all of you think it's a joke o something just lok or delete the topic.I will not write in here anymore.
Were not saying its fake, but the pictures are fake, did you really got them from the set?
Just answer the questions instead of playing the offended person.

The pics where send to me,to bublish them.I didn't get them.I live in Sofia and the pics are made not in Sofia as original plan.If you THINK i lie just say so and stop posting and end of story with youre site or not the movie is stil going.
I hope that's all,please loked the topic.

PS:I dont play offended person...........................I am offended .
Hey, if you say its not a hoax then i believe you and all is good.

vortep

vortep

QuoteHey, if you say its not a hoax then i believe you and all is good.

The problem is that one man may belive and another 100 say i'm a lier.
I will stop posting news here till the first trailer.So that mean's around December.

PS:My word is nothing to the ppl.It's easy to say HE LIE dont belive him.
But i dicide to inform you of the movie so you coud know about it and what i got.
"You lie" , "Froad" , soon they will say "Kill him".

Please stop posting here anymore this is my final answer here till the trailer is up.

PS2:The movie is shooting in Plovdiv.

The Ultimate Predator

I look forward to the trailer then.

pmaz11

pmaz11

me too.

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

Well seeing the pictures, they are fake, he got the one from SEED, Alien squared, and Predator 2. But if your just using them to promote the movie thats fine I guess.

vortep

vortep

Quote from: Plokoon111 on Sep 29, 2007, 04:42:06 PM
Well seeing the pictures, they are fake, he got the one from SEED, Alien squared, and Predator 2. But if your just using them to promote the movie thats fine I guess.

I'm sorry but what the hell is SEED???And what the hell is Alien squared and what pic is from P2?

Nightmare

Nightmare

Quote from: vortep on Sep 30, 2007, 07:24:59 PM
Quote from: Plokoon111 on Sep 29, 2007, 04:42:06 PM

I'm sorry but what the hell is SEED???And what the hell is Alien squared and what pic is from P2?

SEED is a fan film (with great custumes but came out bad cause 60% of script wasnt filmed, ur alien pic appears to be from it)

alien 5 squared is a really cool figure film (one of your pics appears to have a pred figure and background from it, the one with opened madibles)

i cant really see what pic is from p2.....

suposing this was a fake, what would be the point of inventing a fan film?

my guess is that this is being made, but 2 of the pics really look fake....so my theory would be they didnt have much material to give us so had those pics innocently posted there....

vortep, dont stop posting news here, just tell whoever is directign the film to pay attention to what pics they give u, does the film have any website we can follow?

vortep

vortep

After hear all of this i'm strating to questioning my self is that realy a lie.
Originaly we where supose to shoot it in sofia (my city) but they go to Plovdiv.Now the only conection with the stuff i got is email and i strat to think they lie to me.

I will see what will happen.

vortep

vortep

It's official the movie is NOT going to be!All of it was an lie and i'm sorry that i belive it and with my belive i lie you!
I'm sorry

Colton White

Real smooth Noob

Darth_Spud

Darth_Spud

It was obvious really. Fox would sue big time.

Johnny Handsome

I saw it coming. Really. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed