Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 433,311 times)

Vepariga

Vepariga

sometimes I read my anti-system/govenment rants in Alex Jones voice.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Vepariga on Apr 09, 2013, 02:33:46 AM
sometimes I read my anti-system/govenment rants in Alex Jones voice.

That's the best way Veps. :laugh:

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I get angry and frustrated when I get 'silence' as an answer.

I think it's because of past events, when I'd seek out so called "friends" for comfort and security in times of trouble, I'd be ignored or brushed off with a one-liner, even after repeating myself.

Therefore when someone doesn't respond I start getting angry and feeling resentment and people these days probably wouldn't even know it until it comes up bites them in the ass. This reaction of mine is practically instinctive, it will happen because it's the only way of responding to the scenario I know. I've told myself to try and "chill" before but I still get angry regardless.

Lie

Lie

I hate being sucked in to other people shit, I helped out these people on Defiance and now on the game and on the forum the they're trying to get me to join the their clan, when I'm already in a clan.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Apr 06, 2013, 07:26:57 PM
I still wonder sometimes.

How the heck at my public school "graduation" was I the one to be awarded the Visual Arts award? I was sitting there in my seat thinking of people I thought deserved it most, trying to make a guess. I was shocked to hear my name. I still have it.

I got an award for history and I didn't do any homework and during class times I just drawed in my text book and the teacher thought I was writing down everything they said and never checked if anyone did there homework. It was great. Pissed off a few people though.

Nightmare Asylum

On a similar topic, for my Senior Project I wrote/presented about why film is a form of art. One of the requirements for the Senior Project was an 'art component', which had to be approved by the head of the art department. I actually had to get in a small debate with her in order to convince her to let me do a short film for my art component.

A few months later, after all was said and done, the school was awarding scholarships for college. I myself won an art scholarship because I wrote about getting into film on the application. Irony is great, isn't it? :D

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 12, 2013, 12:30:05 PM
On a similar topic, for my Senior Project I wrote/presented about why film is a form of art. One of the requirements for the Senior Project was an 'art component', which had to be approved by the head of the art department. I actually had to get in a small debate with her in order to convince her to let me do a short film for my art component.

A few months later, after all was said and done, the school was awarding scholarships for college. I myself won an art scholarship because I wrote about getting into film on the application. Irony is great, isn't it? :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkVjkvaeFnQ#ws

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Lie on Apr 12, 2013, 03:50:41 AM
I hate being sucked in to other people shit, I helped out these people on Defiance and now on the game and on the forum the they're trying to get me to join the their clan, when I'm already in a clan.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I have an admiration for female warriors in history, particularly "Joan of Arc".

A French peasant girl born in Eastern France in a time when England controlled much of the land. The "Maid of Orleans" would later inspire and lead the French army which along with her battlefield heroics would defeat the superior English forces, driving out England and ending the Hundred Years War. She is today regarded as a national hero of France and a Catholic Saint. From a tactical perspective  she is regarded for her audacity, fearless daring.

Spoiler
A Statue.

Her depiction in Deadliest Warrior (in which she defeated William the Conqueror)

[close]

Cvalda

Cvalda

Bitch was cray.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

You jelly?

Cvalda

Cvalda

Yes, I long to be a schizophrenic who got burned at the stake.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I'll give you a point for the burning at the stake thing, that's not fun at all.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

That deadliest warrior episode was so cool.

Crazy Rich

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed