Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 433,400 times)

Lie

Lie

I've gotten to that point where most week day late nights are spent staying up late watching movie with my girlfriend and right now were watch Pet Sematary. I've seen it once before but it's here first time watching it but she's getting upset with me because every time that guy comes on a screen and talks I laugh my head off;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oqu0ogtqlQs#noexternalembed

They did such a good job of taking the piss that the piss take is all I see! :laugh:

Same for the Resident 6 logo

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Oct 07, 2012, 06:54:43 AM
I like a man with brains.

Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]
[close]
Too bad those girls ain't got any.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I droped another pant size {Score}

Cap. Fitzgerald

My heart seems to be slightly more centered than normal, making it possible for me to feel and clear chest pains on both sides of my chest and sometimes get a heartbeat on the right side of my chest.

Lie

Lie

At my current rate I'm not gonna see sunlight on Monday or Tuesday,  was up all last night and tonight and have to go clothes shopping for Halloween on... today technically...

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Cvalda on Oct 09, 2012, 12:29:26 AM

Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]
[close]
Too bad those girls ain't got any.

Those girls know what's up. It's a common ruse that has evolved to avoid heavy lifting.

Quote from: Predator Queen on Oct 16, 2012, 05:20:00 AM
I droped another pant size {Score}

Scoring is what usually follows pants dropping.

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Oct 26, 2012, 02:33:21 AM
My heart seems to be slightly more centered than normal, making it possible for me to feel and clear chest pains on both sides of my chest and sometimes get a heartbeat on the right side of my chest.

My father has the same thing. The doctors call it "Radiating Chest pains" and completely makes signs and symptoms of heart issues on the left side of the body unreliable.

Quote from: Lie on Oct 28, 2012, 06:14:42 AM
At my current rate I'm not gonna see sunlight on Monday or Tuesday,  was up all last night and tonight

I'm not going to see sunlight until Wednesday or so because a storm the size of Australia is creeping up the coast slower than molasses in January.   

Lie

Lie

Other than in cooking I've given up weed. ;D :(

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Lie on Nov 01, 2012, 01:22:22 PM
Other than in cooking I've given up weed. ;D :(

One of my good friends just gave it up as well, but it's great that he still smokes f**king cigarettes.

Marijuana being illegal and scorned while alcohol is praised is a testament to the blatant stupidity of the human race. No one's ever gotten so high that they've beaten the hell out of their wife, or run their car into a van full of kids. It just doesn't happen, because Weed has virtually zero side-effects besides hunger, happiness, and general stupidity.

(Wait, correct that, it does make quite a few people mighty paranoid, but that's yet another opportunity to learn to chill out. :D At least that's how I deal with it, and I find it relaxing once I learn to overcome it.)

The entire issue angers me most deeply.

Lie

Lie

See that's the thing, I don't want to overcome the paranoia I just want it gone. I'm still smoking not gonna touch weed till I'm in a place where I can do it without fear of getting caught.

Lie

Lie

I can't eat a burger without checking it for spit or cum as I eat it.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Lie on Nov 10, 2012, 11:33:13 PM
....WHAT?

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Damn, my dreams of both cumming and spitting in your burger have been foiled.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

.... wut?

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

I like to imagine that there's a ghost or lizard man that lives in my house and that's why I sometimes here my name being called when no one's around. Or you know that my dog is somehow capable of speech but like the dick he is keep quiet when I show up.

Oh god, I'm crying. :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed