Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 433,330 times)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: RagingDragon on Jan 21, 2012, 06:37:31 AM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Jan 21, 2012, 04:56:08 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jan 21, 2012, 04:53:07 AM
The last dude I killed in a dream was a Spanish speaking guard with my bare fist.
Its always random people for me... as a werewolf or wolf I sneak into peoples houses and just go for the throat or slash there flesh until organs spill out to eat.  Doesn't matter who men woman children babies no remorse just blood lust... that encompass 70% of my dreams
If I ever kill a baby in a dream, I'm just going to get it over with and become a satanic assassin so I don't off myself.
What? Eh I think my dreams are primal urges that are typical in all humans but manifests intself in dreams because killing is frowned apon but things like that are so deeply inbeded inside the mind (along with other "sins" that are really tools for suriviala)
What? Eh I think my dreams are primal urges that are typical in all humans but manifest itself in dreams (along with other "sins" that are really tools for survival way back whenever.) I think the killing of a baby would be "normal" if I was just a animal because it was not my own kin therefore I share no need for it so survive. 

Ghostface

Ghostface

Call me weird but I don't have any primal urges to kill babies...

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Rothschild on Jan 22, 2012, 09:40:57 AM
Uh, me too.

Quote from: RagingDragon on Jan 21, 2012, 06:43:24 AM
Quote from: OmegaZilla on Jan 21, 2012, 06:38:49 AM
Quote from: SizzyBubbles on Jan 17, 2012, 01:28:08 AM
I'M A HUGE bucket of facts/info about reptiles, animals, dinosaurs and other prehistoric things, movie monsters, evolution... mythological beasts... things...
oh my God why aren't there more people like you
http://www.gifszone.com/content/saint_valentine/gif_heart/gif_heart_63.gif
:laugh:
:P

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: Pn2501 on Jan 22, 2012, 04:17:51 AM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jan 22, 2012, 04:12:56 AM
Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jan 21, 2012, 04:58:39 AM
i kill fat people mostly.

I'm terrified to meet you now.

don't be scared i don't think he couldn't tear himself away from 4chan for 5 mins to do that :)

i can browse from my cellphone. none of you are safe.

Pn2501

Pn2501

I'll look for the dimly lit face in the dark.

fry1236

fry1236

I hate butter. Apparently that's unusual.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jan 21, 2012, 04:58:39 AM
i kill fat people mostly.

Ah, no sport in that. You gotta go for the fit.

chupacabras acheronsis

they don't make funny noises! and aren't as fun to kick down from the stairs...

Topazora

Topazora

Quote from: Rothschild on Jan 22, 2012, 09:40:57 AM

yeah... me neither, I didn't think killing babies was a primal urge.

chupacabras acheronsis

killing the babies of a female is actually very common among predatory animals, that way she is no longer in "mother" mode and she can be laid again.

not an urge, but certainly 'primal'.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jan 23, 2012, 03:49:39 PM
they don't make funny noises! and aren't as fun to kick down from the stairs...

I prefer a more dangerous game.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I need mochi to live

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Sticking to my guns has always served me well. I never got to high places by kissing ass or brown nosing, I did it by sticking with my own opinions and guts, which in my history is rewarded with respect. I never yeild to an opinion I don't agree with, but mind you I do tolerate, but tolerate doesn't mean agree. Like that treaty in Skyrim for example, I don't agree with it but I tolerate it as I serve with the Empire, waiting patiently till the day when I can crush the neck of the treaty and the Thalmor under my steel boot, but for now it waits.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jan 24, 2012, 05:43:48 AM
Sticking to my guns has always served me well. I never got to high places by kissing ass or brown nosing, I did it by sticking with my own opinions and guts, which in my history is rewarded with respect. I never yeild to an opinion I don't agree with, but mind you I do tolerate, but tolerate doesn't mean agree. Like that treaty in Skyrim for example, I don't agree with it but I tolerate it as I serve with the Empire, waiting patiently till the day when I can crush the neck of the treaty and the Thalmor under my steel boot, but for now it waits.
I used to write long posts like you, then I took an arrow in the knee.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

High five!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed