Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 438,290 times)

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: King Rathalos on Nov 11, 2012, 01:38:02 AM
I like to imagine that there's a ghost or lizard man that lives in my house and that's why I sometimes here my name being called when no one's around. Or you know that my dog is somehow capable of speech but like the dick he is keep quiet when I show up.
That's actually me, sorry. I've been trapped in your basement for months now. Mind helping me out?

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: RazorSlash on Nov 11, 2012, 01:39:54 AM
I like to imagine that there's a ghost or lizard man that lives in my house and that's why I sometimes here my name being called when no one's around. Or you know that my dog is somehow capable of speech but like the dick he is keep quiet when I show up.
That's actually me, sorry. I've been trapped in your basement for months now. Mind helping me out?

Yeah...I can help...

No these are not extreme measures.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Quote from: King Rathalos on Nov 11, 2012, 01:44:37 AM

Yeah...I can help...
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrh6un9axi1qccclr.gif

Lie

Lie

^ lol How many times are you gonna use that? :laugh:

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

As much as it takes.

This is only the second one by the way.

Lie

Lie

It's turning into a pattern.

RazorSlash

RazorSlash

Oh, it hasn't reached it's pinnacle yet.
Soon.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: RazorSlash on Nov 11, 2012, 01:49:10 AM
Quote from: King Rathalos on Nov 11, 2012, 01:44:37 AM

Yeah...I can help...
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lrh6un9axi1qccclr.gif

inorite? ;D

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: RagingDragon on Nov 01, 2012, 08:26:11 PM
Quote from: Lie on Nov 01, 2012, 01:22:22 PM
Other than in cooking I've given up weed. ;D :(
https://static.prtst.net/asset-proxy/04b7ffbb98996ce1b2a5a10d3db10a9c390bf614/68747470733a2f2f6c68352e676f6f676c6575736572636f6e74656e742e636f6d2f2d33696f484571366e7676382f54704e2d6a7070306745492f4141414141414141415a6b2f55447a4f4e6b57445a766b2f733332302f7368616b65686561642e676966/https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-3ioHEq6nvv8/TpN-jpp0gEI/AAAAAAAAAZk/UDzONkWDZvk/s320/shakehead.gif

One of my good friends just gave it up as well, but it's great that he still smokes f**king cigarettes.

Marijuana being illegal and scorned while alcohol is praised is a testament to the blatant stupidity of the human race. No one's ever gotten so high that they've beaten the hell out of their wife, or run their car into a van full of kids. It just doesn't happen, because Weed has virtually zero side-effects besides hunger, happiness, and general stupidity.

(Wait, correct that, it does make quite a few people mighty paranoid, but that's yet another opportunity to learn to chill out. :D At least that's how I deal with it, and I find it relaxing once I learn to overcome it.)

The entire issue angers me most deeply.

This right here.

I can count on 2 hands how many times I've smoked weed in the last 4 years, so I'm certainly no pothead.  I never once found myself worried of being addicted or craving weed.  I did my research going in.  I've never taken any drugs (I don't consider weed a hard drug) and I never will.  It bothers me when people just lump it into the same category as other drugs.  I personally don't drink alcohol (not that there's anything wrong with enjoying a drink here and there) and I used to smoke but quit over a year ago - what a disgusting habit that was!

Cigarettes and alcohol - freely available, yet more destructive than weed.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Vickers on Nov 12, 2012, 09:28:01 AM
This right here.

I can count on 2 hands how many times I've smoked weed in the last 4 years, so I'm certainly no pothead.  I never once found myself worried of being addicted or craving weed.  I did my research going in.  I've never taken any drugs (I don't consider weed a hard drug) and I never will.  It bothers me when people just lump it into the same category as other drugs.  I personally don't drink alcohol (not that there's anything wrong with enjoying a drink here and there) and I used to smoke but quit over a year ago - what a disgusting habit that was!

Cigarettes and alcohol - freely available, yet more destructive than weed.

Hear hear. Majuweena should be used responsibly like every other mind-altering substance, but it doesn't hold a candle compared to the ruin that alcohol makes of peoples lives. I drink a lot to be saying this, but I'm very careful about controlling myself and the substance. I've seen it make people lose their shit so bad, and have sadly been one of these people myself more often than I care to remember.

The devil's drink. ;)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I don't smoke as my father quit for me when I was in public school, to smoke after what he did would be dishonourable, worse than death. Many times people have tried to suck me into it but I have stood firmly against it to this day, I follow my own orders well. I'm neutral on drinking, I have never drank but I'm more open to it. My Dad quit because if he didn't he would of died accoring to his doctor, mind you he was a heavy alcoholic. I probably will never drink while under the same roof, his first set of children never visit him anymore because they and their step father are drinkers and he isn't so I guess I don't drink to help remind him he isn't alone. Though we sometimes fight I feel strongly loyal regardless.

Any ofther drugs that aren't medical including marijuana I'm strongly against and believe they should remain illegal and therefore criminal. I just simply "feel" that way strongly, ever since my friend in high school showed me his marijuana. My first and consistent feelings were dissapointment and disgust. But... he was my friend so I didn't rat him out or anything. Many have preached to me how it isn't so bad, I listened, but my strong anti drugs feelings stood firm and still stand firm.

Nightmare Asylum

Moar random facts!

- I'm often too lazy to wear my contacts, and wind up wearing my glasses instead

- I want to grow a beard, but never bring myself to go through with it

- The past few summers I randomly lost weight, and never put it back on (I weigh about 142 pounds)

- I should be writing a 10 page paper on the chupacabra right now, but am using AVPG as a distraction because I really don't want to do it

- I do, indeed, have a face. Its even on my head! And pictures of it exist.

- I'm a tour guide at my school

- Aspie sucks

- I don't wear blue jeans. Black and gray are where its at.

- I've only worn one once in my life, but I absolutely love bowties

- Despite being named after the book Aliens: Nightmare Asylum I barely remember anything about the book

- When showering, I turn the hot water all the way up and keep the cold water completely off

- I have absolutely terrible eyesight

- I like to think of myself as being similar to Wash from Firefly/Serenity, but I know I'm really not that funny :P

- Lately I've been expanding the types of music I listen to, and have even began tolerating dubstep when my friends have it on. Still hate rap, though.

- I went to my first (and second, and third) concert this past summer

- I tried ice skating once. It ended badly, to say the least :D

- I should still be writing that paper... ::)

- I take life as it comes, but also tend to over-think things way too much

- I'd rather sleep on a recliner in my basement than on my bed

- This post is getting kind of long...

- I don't drink/smoke/anything like that

- My hair is a bit longish, and I'm not exactly sure what I want to do with it yet...

- I'm terrible at singing/dancing, but when I'm in the car and a song I like comes on, I'm into it!

- I absolutely love movies. Watching, discussing, learning about, making...

- I'm a blood donor

- Ghostbusters is my go-to feel-good movie

- I am cautiously optimistic about the upcoming Star Wars films

- I enjoy playing airsoft

- I'm awesome

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 13, 2012, 03:47:59 AM
Moar random facts!

- I'm often too lazy to wear my contacts, and wind up wearing my glasses instead

- I want to grow a beard, but never bring myself to go through with it

- The past few summers I randomly lost weight, and never put it back on (I weigh about 142 pounds)

- I should be writing a 10 page paper on the chupacabra right now, but am using AVPG as a distraction because I really don't want to do it

- I do, indeed, have a face. Its even on my head! And pictures of it exist.

- I'm a tour guide at my school

- Aspie sucks rules.

- I don't wear blue jeans. Black and gray are where its at.

- I've only worn one once in my life, but I absolutely love bowties

- Despite being named after the book Aliens: Nightmare Asylum I barely remember anything about the book

- When showering, I turn the hot water all the way up and keep the cold water completely off

- I have absolutely terrible eyesight <----- Me too

- I like to think of myself as being similar to Wash from Firefly/Serenity, but I know I'm really not that funny :P

- Lately I've been expanding the types of music I listen to, and have even began tolerating dubstep when my friends have it on. Still hate rap, though.

- I went to my first (and second, and third) concert this past summer

- I tried ice skating once. It ended badly, to say the least :D

- I should still be writing that paper... ::)

- I take life as it comes, but also tend to over-think things way too much

- I'd rather sleep on a recliner in my basement than on my bed

- This post is getting kind of long...

- I don't drink/smoke/anything like that

- My hair is a bit longish, and I'm not exactly sure what I want to do with it yet...

- I'm terrible at singing/dancing, but when I'm in the car and a song I like comes on, I'm into it!

- I absolutely love movies. Watching, discussing, learning about, making...

- I'm a blood donor

- Ghostbusters is my go-to feel-good movie

- I am cautiously optimistic about the upcoming Star Wars films

- I enjoy playing airsoft

- I'm awesome <------- lololololololololololololololololol nope.

- I hate Tremors

Interesting.

Nightmare Asylum

lolololol aspie edited my post

whatever will i do?

:P

Aspie

Aspie

I did nothing. :p

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed