Curious facts about yourself

Started by OmegaZilla, Oct 27, 2010, 01:42:59 PM

Author
Curious facts about yourself (Read 438,166 times)

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Pn2501 on Jun 13, 2011, 11:05:50 PM
its the galaxy your always gonna cop shit for controversial views, laugh it off.

Well I guess you have a point there.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jun 13, 2011, 03:28:20 AM
I've had 3 Bigfoot encounters since I was 17.

Only one flaw in you statement. Ol' John took care of 'em.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpIDM6wkbpo#

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jun 13, 2011, 03:52:26 PM
Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Jun 13, 2011, 03:32:07 PM

Really.

I live in the back woods of Tennessee. I survey my father's property and I know every animal that lives there. You don't have to believe me but I know I seen something that resembled Bigfoot.
Lucky I live close to Wisconsin so I am more likely will see the Beast of Bray Road!

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jun 14, 2011, 03:20:57 AM
Lucky I live close to Wisconsin so I am more likely will see the Beast of Bray Road!

I did some time in Wisconsin once.

Cops found some of this in my car.

f**king Contra Band in Wisconsin.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jun 14, 2011, 03:20:57 AM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Jun 13, 2011, 03:52:26 PM
Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Jun 13, 2011, 03:32:07 PM

Really.

I live in the back woods of Tennessee. I survey my father's property and I know every animal that lives there. You don't have to believe me but I know I seen something that resembled Bigfoot.

I wouldn't want to see that.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

One of my aunt's best friends is a writer for Breaking Bad... I found this out after Season 3.

I still desperately want to meet her. She wrote the episodes "Fly", "Mas" (season 3), "Over", and "Breakage" (season 2).

Both Fly and Over were, coincidentally, two of my favorite episodes in the series that I can remember. I still remember the intensity from that moment in Over where Hank is trying to slow down the amount of alcohol Walt is constantly and wordlessly pushing on Walt Jr. at
Spoiler
Walt's recovery party.
[close]

Grim as hell, that scene. I really want to meet the woman that wrote that, it'd be amazing. The mere thought and possibility of "talking Fatale with a Breaking Bad writer" just makes me shit.

Pn2501

Pn2501

that would be awesome sweeps hope you get to meet her.

Lie

Lie

Apparently I laugh in my sleep.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Lie on Jun 16, 2011, 07:03:37 PM
Apparently I laugh in my sleep.

I used to do that. Now its more sleep walking.

The PredBen

The PredBen

My knuckles are slightly swollen from being cracked so much

Bat Chain Puller

^My knuckles are rough from being dragged around all day.

I think maybe at least one of my relatives came from Ghost Rider's pop's property.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: The PredBen on Jun 16, 2011, 08:39:51 PM
My knuckles are slightly swollen from being cracked so much

i do it too, its such a bad habit, i worry ill end up with some horrible arthritis or whatever.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

I feel like a lot of people hate me even when I try to make friends I tend to say the wrong things and make them hate me more.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jun 16, 2011, 11:45:55 PM
I feel like a lot of people hate me even when I try to make friends I tend to say the wrong things and make them hate me more.

I've always found that people who think everyone hate's them usually have it wrong. Not everyone has to like and be friends with you, doesn't mean they hate you. Usually people with this pre-determined state of mind put unnecessary pressure on themselves to be liked and usually end up sabotaging themselves. People respond better when you stop caring, relax and be yourself.

Not saying this is you, just a life observation I've made.

Pn2501

Pn2501

wise words listen to the man.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed