Recent posts

Recreational Area / Re: Last Movie You Watched
Last post by Local Trouble - Today at 05:33:34 AM
Quote from: Prez on Yesterday at 07:52:21 AMAbsolutely piss poor film. See Local Trouble, I do dislike some things :-D

AvPR is a gimme though.  It doesn't count.>:( 
Recreational Area / Re: The Alien Dialogue Thread ...
Last post by Kradan - Today at 05:27:37 AM
Look, I am... I've heard enough of this, and I'm asking you to pull the plug
Alien Films / Re: Egg on Sulaco
Last post by Local Trouble - Today at 05:23:45 AM
Egg goo doesn't have to be the black goo, but it could be integrated in some way if one insists on doing so.  I guess.
Recreational Area / Re: Last Movie You Watched
Last post by KiramidHead - Today at 05:01:18 AM
The Terminator

Immediately killing Shao Kahn is certainly one way to make an entrance.
Quote from: Mr.Turok on Today at 04:18:19 AM
Quote from: Samhain13 on May 02, 2024, 08:09:05 PMNext "update" should be the game coming to xbox, then later this year expect a dlc predator class, nothing more.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fen.meming.world%2Fimages%2Fen%2Fthumb%2F6%2F62%2FScreaming_Jake.jpg%2F300px-Screaming_Jake.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=d3de01376023a28e72c56070df445db07cad9d351eee1b49b192b9e7c041e75c&ipo=images
I saw how Alien is getting a new AR game this year and Predator fans are STUCK WITH THIS ONE THING! Why is it being a Predator fan for gaming, pain.

I'm mostly alien fan but I feel your pain dog.
Alien Films / Re: Egg on Sulaco
Last post by SM - Today at 04:23:40 AM
How does it explain the egg?
Alien Films / Re: Alien3 Legacy Cut
Last post by SM - Today at 04:23:03 AM
Quote from: razeak on Today at 12:55:30 AMI can't completely root for Dillon based on his rehabilitation. That label doesn't absolve one of such a barbaric crime. Using violence and forcibly entering another human is such a horrific act.

The victim can never escape such a violation.

Crimes plural.

But part of justice involves rehabilitation.
Quote from: Samhain13 on May 02, 2024, 08:09:05 PMNext "update" should be the game coming to xbox, then later this year expect a dlc predator class, nothing more.

I saw how Alien is getting a new AR game this year and Predator fans are STUCK WITH THIS ONE THING! Why is it being a Predator fan for gaming, pain.
General Game Discussion / Re: Helldivers 2
Last post by Thatguy2068 - Today at 03:32:01 AM
Hopefully this terms of service doesn't come to be real. It's obvious that it isn't the Developers Who are doing this but Sony. Matter of fact, the developers want us to leave a Negative On your steam, so Sony would listen. I hope they do.

I really hope that the decline of the MCU will let the X-Men really spread their wings creatively again.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed