How about the teaser POSTER?/Fan-Posters

Started by Bishop2, Aug 15, 2007, 02:04:35 PM

Author
How about the teaser POSTER?/Fan-Posters (Read 68,997 times)

Dragonblaster

Glad you like it.  So basically I used some of your ideas and added some elements to it. It's very symbolical and doesnt show much of either the Alien or the Predator themselves. Really loved the concept, so I HAD to make it :).

Cu
DB

dDave

Quote from: Dragonblaster on Sep 25, 2007, 03:32:22 PM
Glad you like it.  So basically I used some of your ideas and added some elements to it. It's very symbolical and doesnt show much of either the Alien or the Predator themselves. Really loved the concept, so I HAD to make it :).

Cu
DB

hey DB^^
could you try to make a poster with my idea with the facehugger, but then that the facehugger came from behind, so we see just the fingers of it??? or make something like this...^^

dDave

How do you like this version?

Alienseseses

YutaniDitch

Quote from: dDave on Sep 26, 2007, 05:12:33 PM

Nice...I had in my mind the rotation of the hugger to be vertically onto the Earth but that would cover too much of the planet so...that is very good, dDave...what program are you using...? ;)

dDave

Quote from: YutaniDitch on Sep 26, 2007, 06:43:24 PM
Quote from: dDave on Sep 26, 2007, 05:12:33 PM

Nice...I had in my mind the rotation of the hugger to be vertically onto the Earth but that would cover too much of the planet so...that is very good, dDave...what program are you using...? ;)

thanks^^

normally photoimpact 12, but in the moment photoimpact 8^^
its simpler than photoshop, but have a lot cool features, too!^^

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

For the people who are makeing these posters. Where do you get a AVPR from? I what to know because i what to make a poster.

dDave

you should look for as many pictures as possible and yeah then you begin to work on...

for example for the avpr, copy my one or the original teaser poster and cut the avpr out and copy it to another pic.... maybe with photoshop or photoimpact or or or...

thats the whole shit^^

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I try to cut out but it was to hard to cut because it has to small. I will try to find a lager logo later.

Rabbit2100

Darth_Spud

Quote from: Rabbit2100 on Oct 01, 2007, 09:53:48 PM

Its really good but it reminds me of the first AVP movie. Nice work though  ;)

dDave

Here is my new poster... hope some of will do some new, too. ^^

How do you like it?

RidgeTop

Its different, but way original, I think its pretty good.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

It looks ok but it dons't tell what the movie is about.

dDave

what do you think of that...

and have you an idea to bring aspects of aliens in it...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed