weapons

Started by Embry Starred, Jul 08, 2010, 06:43:27 PM

Author
weapons (Read 3,787 times)

Stalker

Stalker

Quote from: predfacehugger on Jul 09, 2010, 10:57:07 PM
There is also a new one. The spike that Black shot from his wrist that pinned Isabel against the log at the end.

That was his forearm blade, he fired it like a crossbow bolt. It's comparable to when Scar launched his wrist blades at the Queen alien at the end of AVP.

As far as Mombasa's death, it looked like he was impaled by several spears, or large spikes. It's possible that he was attacked from behind by multiple predators at the same time, or triggered a trap.

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: Xenoscream on Jul 09, 2010, 11:01:06 PM
ISn't there a spear a well?

The black dude (sorry I forgot his name) gets impaled by what looked to me like a spear that went through him, and then once in the ground extended back out of him. He then was kind of hanging there impaled...

wait what? I didn't see any spear, I thought it was the wristblades. He was hanging there because the predator was still holding him up wasn't he?

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Ballzanya on Jul 11, 2010, 04:25:00 AM
Quote from: Xenoscream on Jul 09, 2010, 11:01:06 PM
ISn't there a spear a well?

The black dude (sorry I forgot his name) gets impaled by what looked to me like a spear that went through him, and then once in the ground extended back out of him. He then was kind of hanging there impaled...

wait what? I didn't see any spear, I thought it was the wristblades. He was hanging there because the predator was still holding him up wasn't he?

It was definitely spears and or spikes.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed