weapons

Started by Embry Starred, Jul 08, 2010, 06:43:27 PM

Author
weapons (Read 3,788 times)

Embry Starred

Embry Starred

can somebody tell me what predator weapons are in the movie? any new one not counting the hunting animals? no spoilers just what are they packing 8)

UltimateBadass

UltimateBadass

Nope its just the good old Plasma Casters and Wristblades.

Embry Starred

Embry Starred

that's it? nothing else :o

Taxemic

Taxemic

What about the bear trap thing at the end?

Urban Hunter

Urban Hunter

actually there are alot of weapons beside the plasma caster and wristblades. but, i believe they are in different forms, like the net or bear trap. coz if u notice whenever one of the characters gets trapped u can see the trap flashes like if its decloacking. pretty cool if u ask me.

UltimateBadass

UltimateBadass

Yeah but he did say no spoilers, i think they count. Besides i thought he was asking what weapons they had on them.

Urban Hunter

Urban Hunter

Quote from: Maxwell on Jul 08, 2010, 07:09:55 PM
Yeah but he did say no spoilers, i think they count. Besides i thought he was asking what weapons they had on them.

i didnt give anything away! i was giving examples(u saw the net on the trailer anyway).

UltimateBadass

UltimateBadass

I was talking about Taxemic's post. That can be considered a spoiler.

Urban Hunter

Urban Hunter

sorry then lol

Taxemic

Taxemic

Quote from: c0rps3f4ctory on Jul 08, 2010, 06:43:27 PM
can somebody tell me what predator weapons are in the movie? any new one not counting the hunting animals? no spoilers just what are they packing 8)

i told what one of the weopons are. it's what the post asked for. i don't consider it a spoiler.

Mike The Wolf

Mike The Wolf

Can't you count the Falcon as a weapon?

UltimateBadass

UltimateBadass

Quote from: Mike The Wolf on Jul 08, 2010, 07:24:51 PM
Can't you count the Falcon as a weapon?

I wouldn't say so, all it does is observe.

predfacehugger

predfacehugger

There is also a new one. The spike that Black shot from his wrist that pinned Isabel against the log at the end.

Xenoscream

Xenoscream

ISn't there a spear a well?

The black dude (sorry I forgot his name) gets impaled by what looked to me like a spear that went through him, and then once in the ground extended back out of him. He then was kind of hanging there impaled...

predfacehugger

predfacehugger

Yeah I think it was either a spear or wristblades.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed