Battle of the Predators

Started by Major Alan Schaefer, Jun 23, 2010, 09:45:20 PM

We know who won...

Mr. Black
Draw
Classic
Author
Battle of the Predators (Read 17,854 times)

The_Worm

The_Worm

I just think it is awesome that we are going to see Predator vs Predator in a movie! I mean seriously that is good stuff, and even though I know how it turns out I still can not wait to see the mandibles fly. As far as the whole wolf thing, I really thought he was an AWESOME Predator, all gnarled up and older and stuff. And because of that I hate AVPR even more, a waste of a cool Predator lol. If Rodriguez makes a sequel or a prequel or whatever I personally would like to see a movie that perhaps follows a Clan Leader's rise to power though I don't pretend to have the slightest idea how one would make a movie off that idea. Or at least a movie that delves more into a clan war and maybe have a part where a clan leader opens a can of whoop ass. It is funny because I personally never thought anyone would ever mess with the idea of Predator vs Predator lol.

As far as Aliens go,,,,,,,,,,,I really love those movies, I just don't ever want to see Aliens and Predators in the same movie again. I remember back when AVP came out I said "Damnit, just give me a new Alien movie and a new Predator movie" because other than the comics I always though the idea would be stupid on film, and it of course was. I don't know, its just my personal opinion, and I am not really one for mash ups anyway, which is why when they showed an Alien skull in the trophy case in Predator 2 I was annoyed. I still enjoy Predator 2 a lot but that movie did no one any favors by introducing that concept to the film world lol.

When it comes to pitting Predators from the all the films against each other for some fun debate, I will chime in on that a little more once I see these new Preds in action.

jhsnake999

jhsnake999

I recon Mr Black, as the size and look of him over powers the classic Predator. But then again, the classic Predator took down a whole special forces unit except for 1 survivor, Arnie (Dutch). It's a hard one...

ANYTIME 420

ANYTIME 420

While ill be pulling for Anytime 2 I think Mr.Black is gonna rip him apart limb from limb.

Major Alan Schaefer

Well it looks like the fans have voted correctly and Mr Black is the winner...now we know that without a doubt....What'd we think of the fight? I really loved it. It could have been longer but I thought it was a fairly awesome fight. I would have enjoyed seeing Mr. Black a little better and I just wish we could have had a longer more suspenseful fight but overall I thought it was cool. I'm happy he took his head off instead of spineripping. Also enjoyed the last look at classic using the Predator's own vision. Anyone elses thoughts?

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

What sorts of injuries does Classic inflict on the Black Super Predator? Are they brutal or minor?

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: Vecrotus on Jul 10, 2010, 09:39:38 PM
What sorts of injuries does Classic inflict on the Black Super Predator? Are they brutal or minor?

Too be honest I can't remember exactly. I wouldn't say minor but nothing serious that would have killed him. He put up a good fight and lasted but he wasn't able to do much damage against Mr. Black...if he would have been able to outsmart him though he maybe could have done better.

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

Predators are never that smart when it comes to fighting. They'll always go for the obvious because they always think their opponent is inferior to them. Just look at they way Anytime, Pussyface, Celtic and Wolf fought. Bravely but foolishly.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: Vecrotus on Jul 10, 2010, 09:39:38 PM

Classic actually does the good 'ol back hand bitch slap like he did to Dutch, which i believe sent Black flying back.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed