Dark Descent DLC

Started by CANNON, Apr 24, 2024, 02:33:48 PM

Author
Dark Descent DLC (Read 328 times)

CANNON

CANNON

Any news on DLC? I've been trying to find if anything has been announced or is happening behind closed doors.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

No news here. Unfortunately. If there's even the slightest of hints about something, it'll be posted, don't you worry... But it's not gonna happen I believe. You can always play with new settings. Max difficulty, max damage from aliens (that one is crazy cool) and max infestation level from the start.

CANNON

CANNON

Thanks for the reply, Yeah I pretty much ran a campaign that way - need more content!

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Steam database update for Dark Descent, might mean nothing though, I bet you find out tomorrow.

Still Collating...

Still Collating...

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Apr 25, 2024, 01:06:26 PMSteam database update for Dark Descent, might mean nothing though, I bet you find out tomorrow.

Thanks for the heads up, didn't notice that! I'm still doubting we're getting any content form them anymore, buuuuuuut if they would do something, there's no better time for it than Alien day... Even just a simple option like they did with the last update (greater alien damage options, starting level of infestation options), maybe they can do something like options for more Aliens. Especially during onslaughts, like x3 times more would hit the right spot :laugh: cause for an upgraded team, this isn't too tough anymore if you have a position setup (still one Alien out of nowhere when you're on the move can destroy your whole squad though...).

In an ideal world I'd wish for a horde mode with some cool objectives.

CANNON

CANNON

Unfortunately they did not utilize Alien day for any DLC news.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I really don't expect any future content for the game. Which is a shame. It's such a good game.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed