Two More Screenshots // 4 More Added

Started by ikarop, Oct 14, 2011, 06:00:05 PM

Author
Two More Screenshots // 4 More Added (Read 53,778 times)

The Xenoborg

That's what I said earlier. :P

chupacabras acheronsis

then what else could it even be?

the Colony's swimming pool?

The Xenoborg

Never implied that.

chupacabras acheronsis

just asking, is there anything indicating otherwise?

The Xenoborg

Pipes, rain, dead facility, Xenomorph infestation; I think it's a flooded area.
I don't think someone would build a corridor right above a water reservoir.

But considering that the pipe that Newt falls into leads there, it might be a drainage area.
But again, why would someone have an almost open drainage area right under a level. Wouldn't it smell bad?

chupacabras acheronsis

maybe it's a section of the area that runs clean, after the sanitary station. we don't know exactly how their cleaning systems work, maybe the pipes run the dirty water while the clean one is in flowing freely.

or maybe they just use chemicals.

The Xenoborg

If it's the clean water outside, there are people walking right above it. Small particles could easily pass through the floor and make the water somewhat dirty again.

chupacabras acheronsis

dunno. it could be either a long process with multiple stages or they just cleaned it again before using it. or it was overflowing.

Chris!(($$))!

This is the future so some sort of water cleansing chemical isn't too far fetched.

SM

SM

We have recycled water now.  That sort of technology will obviously be more advanced in 2179.

OpenMaw

Surrre.... But if we roll with that theory it still doesn't make sense to impede your cleaning efforts by constantly kicking dust and dirt into it.

I dunno, I think that during the skirmish with the colonists, it's like an alien was injured near some pipes, cause some bad acid damage, and the result was for the colonists primary water supply to flood the lower maintenance tunnel. That makes the most sense to me.

SM

SM

QuoteSurrre.... But if we roll with that theory it still doesn't make sense to impede your cleaning efforts by constantly kicking dust and dirt into it.

Where do you think your tap water comes from?

BoneyHead95

Can't wait for the game! ;D

The Collector

The third image there just doesn't look right to me.. I think its just me. xD

The Xenoborg

Welcome to AvPGalaxy!

Quote from: The Collector on Nov 24, 2011, 06:50:59 PM
The third image there just doesn't look right to me.. I think its just me. xD
I'm sure it's part of game-play. :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed