Ridley Scott to direct 'Raised by Wolves', Sci-Fi drama series

Started by Ingwar, Oct 08, 2018, 07:05:23 PM

Author
Ridley Scott to direct 'Raised by Wolves', Sci-Fi drama series (Read 135,090 times)

zalexis

zalexis

For those of u lucky enough, they seem to have uploaded additional Extras to each episode on HBO Max US. Some of them, like the 20 min long one, weren't visible the other day. I hate this so much  :laugh: I even tried to subscribe but they only accept US cards

Nightmare Asylum

So I took a look at the 20 minute one and, despite its different title and the season two still that it showcases, it is actually just this exact video:

Very odd... Was hoping it would be something actually themed for season two. :-\

zalexis

zalexis

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 06, 2022, 05:42:39 PM
So I took a look at the 20 minute one and, despite its different title and the season two still that it showcases, it is actually just this exact video:

Oddly enough, from my perspective, this is somewhat comforting. U can't imagine the FOMO I'm experiencing rn. Goldilocks and Space travel are new, tho ... Or? Even Inside the Tropical zone E1. I don't remember seeing it the other day. Only the one for E2.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: zalexis on Feb 06, 2022, 06:02:55 PM

Oddly enough, from my perspective, this is somewhat comforting. U can't imagine the FOMO I'm experiencing rn. Goldilocks and Space travel are new, tho ... Or? Even Inside the Tropical zone E1. I don't remember seeing it the other day. Only the one for E2.

Those other ones are indeed new features that I haven't seen on any of the official RBW/HBO Max social accounts.

Also, got my copy of the promo book in the mail. Will be going through it cover to cover soon - this week for sure - and like I said regarding that, I'll set up a shared folder of any pages containing new stuff that hasn't made it online ASAP.

zalexis

zalexis

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 06, 2022, 07:45:41 PM
Quote from: zalexis on Feb 06, 2022, 06:02:55 PM

Those other ones are indeed new features that I haven't seen on any of the official RBW/HBO Max social accounts.

Rammstein fans are the best (some of them anyway). I just got the Extras for 201 & 202
https://i.imgur.com/lJ4Kbuz.png

Idk if there is any need to share them here since I was the only one asking for them? Also, if u don't mind, could u pls confirm if this video https://i.imgur.com/7hl8a3E.jpg is the same w/ this: youtu.be/0-GiKlCRVes

Never mind the checking part, I was able to do it myself.Looks like I got lucky again. Even outside the Rammstein community lol. Someone was kind and trusting enough to share their account. And the free VPN extension is good enough to actually watch all the extras.

Immortan Jonesy

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Feb 08, 2022, 09:18:53 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 08, 2022, 08:52:44 PM
https://twitter.com/RaisedWolvesMAX/status/1491146442115010560

Oh My Gosh! Mother is about to
Spoiler
kill her only biological son 🙈
[close]

Spoiler
Until Satan, in the form of a serpent, tempts Eve with something she cannot resist in the Garden of Eden...
[close]

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 08, 2022, 09:24:01 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Feb 08, 2022, 09:18:53 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Feb 08, 2022, 08:52:44 PM
https://twitter.com/RaisedWolvesMAX/status/1491146442115010560

Oh My Gosh! Mother is about to
Spoiler
kill her only biological son 🙈
[close]

Spoiler
Until Satan, in the form of a serpent, tempts Eve with something she cannot resist in the Garden of Eden...
[close]

That's makes all sense!  :o

Can't wait!  8)

Ingwar

Ingwar

I'm guessing that finale in season 2 is gonna be even more weird and wild than in S1.

Stitch

And I am dipping out of this thread until it's shown on Sky next month in the UK.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Episode 3 spoilers:

Spoiler
Seems like there could be two snakes, since (for the time being) Mother's Number 7 seems to not be hostile and seems to be unable to withstand the acid water, despite the snake last week doing just that. What if there's a second, more hardy snake – one born from the ancient Grandmother android that Father is bringing back to life, thousands of years ago?

Last season we saw remains from an ancient miscarriage in temple where Mother gave birth to Number 7. Maybe Grandmother was a much more ancient (perhaps the very first?) success story in the android-gives-birth-to-snake chain of events?
[close]

Also, wasn't expecting...

Spoiler
...the robot with the chainsaw hand from the trailer to be part of Atheist Thunderdome. :D
[close]

Ingwar

Ingwar

It seems that Father will
Spoiler
resurrect mysterious Grandmother android in probably next episode.
[close]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHCUE9XleDc

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed