Reproduction Method Official

Started by SuicideDoors, Oct 26, 2007, 08:01:45 AM

Do you like the new addition to the lifecycle?

Love it!
80 (21.6%)
Pretty Cool
135 (36.5%)
I expected more
31 (8.4%)
Hate it
40 (10.8%)
To hell with the makers of AvP: R
30 (8.1%)
Like some aspects of it, but think it contradicts too much.
54 (14.6%)

Total Members Voted: 324

Author
Reproduction Method Official (Read 199,087 times)

Flaming Firefox

Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Nov 12, 2007, 12:35:18 AM
Quote from: Xenomorphine on Nov 12, 2007, 12:31:33 AM
Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Nov 12, 2007, 12:12:17 AM
That's alot of time when u have to make a alien force to fight the Wolf...

Then wind time forward during the first act, to take account of it. It isn't as if the Predalien is fitted with some sort of homing beacon and even if it were, anything it happens to reproduce won't do. The Predator wouldn't know where to look.

As it is, the Predalien is leading the Predator to it, by creating all this carnage.
Caranage is what people want (auidence)...and its been talked about in Alien films for years....it'll be nice to see, and a giant crash site narrows the search....

Firefox, aliens are not ticks...if u want them to be bug like and simple don't complain about them being bulike and simple...

Do you know what a metaphor is? Ticks are a metaphor for the paristical nature of Aliens. Don't read into it anymore than that. All I'm saying is that in general parasitic creatures are born and have a life before finding a host.

Major Alan Schaefer

alright i know that but lots of other people do the double fight of..."Don't change anything, Don't make them bug like..." adding would make them less bug like

Flaming Firefox

Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Nov 12, 2007, 12:40:45 AM
alright i know that but lots of other people do the double fight of..."Don't change anything, Don't make them bug like..." adding would make them less bug like

ok so your saying don't make them more bug like right? I'm confused now! lol  :P

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: Flaming Firefox on Nov 12, 2007, 12:43:14 AM

ok so your saying don't make them more bug like right? I'm confused now! lol  :P
No what i'm saying is people don't want them buglike....or want anything added...but if you add soemthing it'd make them less like bugs...understand?

SM

SM

Flaming Firefox - stop now.  Save yourself before it's too late.

Anomaly

Anomaly

Camerons Queen approach was the best thing to happen to the reproductive process for aliens imo. Otherwise like Major suggests, you can just float away with the concepts.

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: Anomaly on Nov 12, 2007, 12:48:59 AM
Camerons Queen approach was the best thing to happen to the reproductive process for aliens imo.
I agree....can't take the Heat SM?

Flaming Firefox

Quote from: SM on Nov 12, 2007, 12:46:23 AM
Flaming Firefox - stop now.  Save yourself before it's too late.

It's too late  :D

No seriously I'm not making a case to make them more buglike! Forget the bugs, jeeze.

I'm just saying have some respect for the established canon. If you go Schaefer reasoning the film-makers should be able to give Aliens a second head, howabout a second tail for impaling people, could be useful! Whatever they need to make them more deadly lets slap it on there!

Major Alan Schaefer

We've seen an alien body we know that's not the case, we haven't seen a young Queen or a molting one....second i was simply saying that some people agrue like that

SM

SM

Quotecan't take the Heat SM?

No, just didn't want to watch someone yet again struggling against futility.

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: SM on Nov 12, 2007, 01:11:43 AM
Quotecan't take the Heat SM?

No, just didn't want to watch someone yet again struggling against futility.
What because its possible to atually expet a new idea? and if they want to who are you to stop them

SM

SM

QuoteWhat because its possible to atually expet a new idea?

No, because it's impossible to decipher what passes for English in the vast majority of your posts.

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: SM on Nov 12, 2007, 01:17:28 AM
QuoteWhat because its possible to atually expet a new idea?

No, because it's impossible to decipher what passes for English in the vast majority of your posts.
Learn to read?
Hooked on Phonics man...

anyway, i try to type cleary if you can't understand it simply ask for expansion and i'll do my best

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Nov 12, 2007, 12:44:20 AM
Quote from: Flaming Firefox on Nov 12, 2007, 12:43:14 AM

No what i'm saying is people don't want them buglike....or want anything added...but if you add soemthing it'd make them less like bugs...understand?
So what if they have aspects which make them bug-like, it doesn't detract from the fact that they are lethal aliens. They aren't bugs just because they have some similarities. Adding new bullshit doesn't change the fact that they still have a hive and a queen..etc. so you cannot erase the notion that they are somewhat insect-like while at the same time not being able to be classified as giant insects from space.

Major Alan Schaefer

But it does distance them from simple gain space bugs, like it or not that is true

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed