Reproduction Method Official

Started by SuicideDoors, Oct 26, 2007, 08:01:45 AM

Do you like the new addition to the lifecycle?

Love it!
80 (21.6%)
Pretty Cool
135 (36.5%)
I expected more
31 (8.4%)
Hate it
40 (10.8%)
To hell with the makers of AvP: R
30 (8.1%)
Like some aspects of it, but think it contradicts too much.
54 (14.6%)

Total Members Voted: 324

Author
Reproduction Method Official (Read 199,133 times)

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Colin_Strause on Oct 26, 2007, 08:51:52 PM
Where do you think the queen came from in Aliens? Perhaps one of the domiant warriors became a young and queen and started the process. The simple fact is that it has never been shown before, so what are you arguing about?
...Honestly, did you ever watch any movie made after Aliens? Queens are born Queens.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

By the way, egg-morphing was cut out of the theatrical cut.
So forget about it right now.

In Alien we had an alien killing without a cause.
In Aliens we saw a queen.

I agree with Colin.
Except with:
Quote from: SiL on Oct 26, 2007, 08:49:41 PM
How does it show what happened to Lambert?

The Alien in that movie wasn't a young Queen.

Where do you think the queen came from in Aliens? Perhaps one of the domiant warriors became a young and queen and started the process. The simple fact is that it has never been shown before, so what are you arguing about?

There was a superfacehugger in A3 for that purpose, and we saw a burster queen.

Colin_Strause

Colin_Strause

Quote from: SiL on Oct 26, 2007, 08:53:25 PM
...Honestly, did you ever watch any movie made after Aliens? Queens are born Queens.

All I've seen is that these very complex creatures find a way to reproduce in strange and unique ways... hence them being Aliens and not simple bugs.

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: Colin_Strause on Oct 26, 2007, 08:54:39 PM

All I've seen is that these very complex creatures find a way to reproduce in strange and unique ways... hence them being Aliens and not simple bugs.
Like i was saying adaptablitly anyone...can i have a witness?

Johnny Handsome

We dont know that, sometimes yeahh maybe, but if there is no queen i dont see the problem then that an alien will become one to reproduce their species.

SMJ

SMJ

What Johnny said, and I believe Colin was making a point, not being literal with the alien becoming a queen in "aliens" comment

SiL

SiL

So basically no, or at least, you did see them, didn't care, and decided to do your own thing for the hell of it.

We've never seen Aliens fart lightning bolts, either. How many times does Chet do that throughout the movie?

Major Alan Schaefer

Sil for god sakes its a complament to the Aliens and you still attack him!!!

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Wow, what a fight!
I'll be right back. Out of popcorn.

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: SiL on Oct 26, 2007, 08:57:00 PM
So basically no, or at least, you did see them, didn't care, and decided to do your own thing for the hell of it.

We've never seen Aliens fart lightning bolts, either. How many times does Chet do that throughout the movie?
Do you really want the same reproduce shit in every movie and nothing new?

Major Alan Schaefer

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Oct 26, 2007, 08:58:44 PM
Quote from: SiL on Oct 26, 2007, 08:57:00 PM

Do you really want the same reproduce shit in every movie and nothing new?
Yea that basically spot on

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Oct 26, 2007, 08:58:04 PM
Cos it's a stupid compliment! You can't just piss around everything that was established in over twenty years of cinematic history for the hell of it. Egg morphing is creepy, it's Alien, it's disgusting ... why not just use that?

Master

Master

But if pre-queen can reproduce then why she bother to molt to egg layer? This whole think does not make sense. She could just run around and implant everyone she want. Only  I and Sil can see that this is stupid idea made just to save budget, and shorten time between implantation and fully grown alien?

That Yellow Alien

Hey, I understand were Sil is coming from. The lifecycle seems like it just got more complicated.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Quote from: SiL on Oct 26, 2007, 08:59:45 PM
Quote from: Major Alan Schaefer on Oct 26, 2007, 08:58:04 PM
Cos it's a stupid compliment! You can't just piss around everything that was established in over twenty years of cinematic history for the hell of it. Egg morphing is creepy, it's Alien, it's disgusting ... why not just use that?

Cause it was cut from the first movie!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed