Recent posts

Fan Art / Re: Fullsize Aliens Warrior Bu...
Last post by MetalAlien - Today at 02:54:52 AM
Just for fun..

Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus - Fandango ...
Last post by Highland - Today at 02:35:54 AM
Quote from: SiL on Today at 01:22:30 AMFingers crossed for the trailer.

Quality wise it just sort of feels like it was stuck in the made for streaming mode.

Ya, massive BBC Doctor who vibes. 

Stills are always crap though. Dunno why they don't just show us something slightly different. All the Aliens/Alien fans are on board anyway. Kind of going for the remember this angle a lot, when quite literally nobody forgot  :laugh:

Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by aliens13 - Today at 02:14:20 AM
Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Today at 12:57:55 AMI'll be attending this and will record the panel to put up on my YouTube channel for everyone to check out.

https://i.imgur.com/jYu5Bd2.png
Any chance of showing something new? Something like a trailer? 😆
Nothing really new, but you can hear Miller vocalizing his concept for this film and how it came to be here:

Last post by SiL - Today at 01:22:30 AM
Fingers crossed for the trailer.

Quality wise it just sort of feels like it was stuck in the made for streaming mode.
Last post by PsyKore - Today at 01:14:04 AM
I just don't know. It lacks intensity or something. Looks like a school play. I'm just not feeling it from anything they put out..
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: All Star Wars
Last post by SM - Today at 01:10:17 AM
Watching Rogue One for the zillionth time the other day.  When they get locked up by Saw, and Chirrut says him and Baze and been locked up in worse cages.  Cassian says it's a first for him.

Has some comic tried to reconcile this with him being locked up in a way worse cage?
Last post by cucuchu - Today at 01:06:06 AM
Quote from: Coolertonic7 on Yesterday at 06:24:29 PM
Quote from: cucuchu on Yesterday at 06:12:46 PMA facehugger produced from an eggmorph would be quite a bit different than a traditional facehugger, possibly more human I would imagine, at least the implant-Xeno that births from it...

The face hugger's fingers could be two human hands fused together. Even the hole where the proboscis comes out could be a mouth that is sideways and the tail could be more spine-like, that ends in a more coccyx shape.

I like the idea of this. Perhaps the appendages (Fingers and toes) are interconnected to form the fingers of the face hugger. The victim of the eggmorph would be balled up, kind of like an inverse hog-tie but with their torso lifted up and pressed into their legs over time. The face/head would sink in, forming into the facehugger 'egg', which would essentially be the Xeno genetic material wrapped into the head, shrunken over the course of the morph, tightly wound into an egg. Hell, the face could even be tightly stretched over itself, allowing Xeno birthed to have some twisted facial features of the eggmorph.

There is so much they could do with eggmorphing. We know conscious transference is part of Noah Hawley's series so that got me thinking about another aspect of eggmorphing...

Perhaps the eggmorph host is alive during the entire process, still conscious even while mutated into an egg, whatever bit of the spinal column/brain that holds our ego still kept intact although altered as its fused with the alien DNA. Upon birth the host reawakens so to speak but obviously would be different although a slight fragment of their former conscious remains within, confused, desperate, alone, and slowly dissipates as the Xeno hybrid grows...the ego within, intact although weaker every passing second, but never allowed to cease to exist entirely.
I'll be attending this and will record the panel to put up on my YouTube channel for everyone to check out.

Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by Coolertonic7 - Today at 12:52:44 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Today at 12:30:59 AMIt's silly/dumb for sure, but I could have bought it as Royce stumbling upon the whole clan of Predators (a la Harrigan at the end of Predator 2) and them all pointing their plasmacasters at him as an intimidation move before revealing themselves.
I guess i don't like it because if it was in the movie we would have never gotten one the best skull rip in the franchise.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed