New Alien Film Encyclopedia from Titan coming October 2022

Started by Engineer, Mar 29, 2022, 10:01:41 PM

Author
New Alien Film Encyclopedia from Titan coming October 2022 (Read 77,310 times)

Valaquen

Quote from: Chieftain Suom on Jun 07, 2023, 07:47:19 PMMaybe they're waiting to add "Romulus" info to it?

We're not. Just saying so no one expects that.

Nightmare Asylum

That's unfortunate, though not at all unexpected.

Whatever the reasons for the perpetual delays here, I do hope we get a good book out of it.

Retropocalypse

Awh man, it's now been pushed back to September 2024.

Nightmare Asylum

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Retropocalypse on Sep 16, 2023, 08:11:26 PMAwh man, it's now been pushed back to September 2024.
Still struggling with the chapter that explains how the egg got on the Sulaco.

BlueMarsalis79

I live in hopium it is going to coincide with the 4K releases of the films. Which if my copeulatioms are correct should then bypass that issue entirely.

Nightmare Asylum

Pretty amusing that this is now slated to come out a month after Romulus releases, when it will no longer be "definitive" as the advertising says.

Maybe we'll get a the announcement of a "revised edition" including stuff from Romulus and Hawley's show even before this first edition hits shelves? :laugh:

Slutty Badger

"Running gag" doesn't quite cover it.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Slutty Badger on Sep 19, 2023, 08:48:27 PM"Running gag" doesn't quite cover it.

It echoes of the Alien: 40 Years 40 Artists anniversary book that came out after the movie's, erm... 41st anniversary.

[cancerblack]

SM

Meh. Already got a 900 page Alien 'Encyclopaedia' I wrote (mostly) for Fox years back.

Slutty Badger

This has officially become pathetic.

SM

Quote from: Slutty Badger on Jan 28, 2024, 10:10:13 AMThis has officially become pathetic.

Look I know I name drop and pump up my own tyres excessively, but that's a tad harsh.

Slutty Badger

Quote from: SM on Jan 28, 2024, 10:11:59 AM
Quote from: Slutty Badger on Jan 28, 2024, 10:10:13 AMThis has officially become pathetic.

Look I know I name drop and pump up my own tyres excessively, but that's a tad harsh.

I was talking about the book being continuously delayed. I mean, seriously, wasn't this f**king thing supposed to be released two years ago?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed