Tremors

Started by Alien Freak, Oct 05, 2007, 09:11:02 PM

Author
Tremors (Read 112,381 times)

The One and Only

The One and Only

Quote by Spidey3121:
QuoteDoes anyone know what the 5th Tremors would be about if ever made ?

Not really. From what I have been able to gather on the script for Tremors 5, it involved some of the elements from the series, such as Larry and Mixmaster. But no one from Stampede is willing to go into it. As universal owns the script to it ,and isn't letting anything out of the bag.

I have to say the first two are my favorites of the series. While I thought Part 3 started out good, but unfortunatly went downhill quickly. After the bad taste that left in this bloke's moth, I avoided Part 4. Although, I did like the series.   

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

I love the Tremors especially the third one then the second, then the fourth, then the first.

alien ravager

alien ravager

i think the tremors series tv and movies is awesome

vortep

vortep

Tremors 1 was scary and amazing! Tremors 2 was bigger and not so scary as the first but stim great!The other 2 was crap,crap,crap

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

Tremors is something that I remember watching with my dad whenI was about 6 years old (same with Predator). I have all the movies(attack pack), I think the first one is great and a classic, the second one is good the third and fourth ones are ok.

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Quote from: vortep on Apr 27, 2008, 03:33:34 PM
Tremors 1 was scary and amazing! Tremors 2 was bigger and not so scary as the first but stim great!The other 2 was crap,crap,crap

I wouldnt say the other two were crap, they just werent as good as the first two.

Cinnamon

Cinnamon

I only watched the first Tremors, and I thought it was hilarious.  Wish they would make more movies like that.

KidPresentable

KidPresentable

I love the first two, and really don't like the rest.

nexus

nexus

i adore these films.they are marvellous examples of b movies to be honest.
first was great
second and third were funny and the fourth mainly went back to the roots and was aweseom

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

For some people I don't understand why you guys don't like the third or the fourth? there very good. :)

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

The second and third were crap. The first was an absolute classic and the fourth, if that's the prequel set in the Old West, was very fun.

The television series was a bit hit and miss.

Quote from: Cinnamon on Apr 28, 2008, 03:36:35 AM
Wish they would make more movies like that.

Watch 'Eight Legged Freaks'! The only other film to have, so far, successfully recaptured the same formula. :)

For trivia, it also features an apparently teenaged Scarlett Johansson in one of her very earliest roles.

Had lots of potential. The arachnids are very well done. The only sticking point is that, in reality, they would be hunting one another, as much as anything else, but they looked quite realistic. Would have been nice to see some scorpions in it. Could be done in another.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

Tremors can't be beat.

And I really enjoyed Tremors 2: Aftershocks.

C'mon, Early is a badass.

And so is Burt. And since both are in the first 2 movies, they're awesome.

Earl > Val.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

I actually like them all. Burt is hilarious.

And yes, Eight Legged Freaks is also good. First movie I ever saw with Scarlett Johansson.

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

I like Burt too including Earl as well both of them we're great together in the second one.

The One and Only

The One and Only

The Graboids are back ;D :o!!! And now they're pooping up in....Austrailia. For more on this click over here.>http://www.joblo.com/arrow/index.php?id=14570

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed