What are you reading?

Started by Undeadite, Jul 16, 2008, 09:14:29 PM

Author
What are you reading? (Read 283,271 times)

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 22, 2020, 08:41:06 PM
Still listening to The Egyptian. Sinuhe is the ultimate simp. In three days he trades away all of his property and all of his parents', including their tomb and embalming fee, just to bang a hot chick. :laugh:

Well, was it worth it!?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Gentleman Death on Oct 22, 2020, 08:44:20 PM
Still listening to The Egyptian. Sinuhe is the ultimate simp. In three days he trades away all of his property and all of his parents', including their tomb and embalming fee, just to bang a hot chick. :laugh:

Well, was it worth it!?

It really doesn't sound worth it, she even ignores him in the middle of the act to watch her own reflection, American Psycho style.

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 22, 2020, 08:48:07 PM
Quote from: Gentleman Death on Oct 22, 2020, 08:44:20 PM

Well, was it worth it!?

It really doesn't sound worth it, she even ignores him in the middle of the act to watch her own reflection, American Psycho style.

Girl power!

Fulcrum29SMT

Fulcrum29SMT

Right now, I'm reading... news about Greek real estate, because my company's looking at these Athens homes for when the pandemic is over and tourists will be looking for airbnb's again, it isn't the most thrilling thing out there, but hey, it pays the bills.

But outside of that, I'm re-reading the Jericho comics (the ones that took after the end of season 2 of the 2006-08 series and continue the story) because I recently visited my parents' place and found them there.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I was reading Herbert's Dune (about 30% through it according to my Kindle) but I'm taking a break from it to read Peter Watts' Rifters Trilogy.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I'm shocked that you don't have the physical book.  I picture your place as being wall-to-wall bookcases filled with physical media.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Local Trouble on Nov 02, 2020, 03:43:29 AM
I'm shocked that you don't have the physical book.  I picture your place as being wall-to-wall bookcases filled with physical media.
Well I mean, I would have the physical book if I didn't get the kindle version on a sale with Amazon credit and stuff. :P

And I do have a lot of physical media taking up wall to wall bookcases in my computer room.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I don't like bookcases.  Living in California has put off of owning any tall furniture that can fall on me during an earthquake.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Meanwhile, I am sitting here on the East Coast with three full shelves of Blu-rays directly to my left.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 02, 2020, 04:02:49 AM
Meanwhile, I am sitting here on the East Coast with three full shelves of Blu-rays directly to my left.
Do you catalogue your collection? I use blu-ray.com

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Xenomrph on Nov 02, 2020, 04:13:11 AM

I used to, but fell off of doing that a while ago. Really should get back into it.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Nov 02, 2020, 04:45:38 AM
Quote from: Xenomrph on Nov 02, 2020, 04:13:11 AM

I used to, but fell off of doing that a while ago. Really should get back into it.

This is my collection: https://www.blu-ray.com/community/collection.php?u=299446

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Can you do the same with all your non-canon Alien media as well?

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Local Trouble on Nov 02, 2020, 10:01:19 PM
Can you do the same with all your non-canon Alien media as well?
Do what?

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Catalogue it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed