What are you reading?

Started by Undeadite, Jul 16, 2008, 09:14:29 PM

Author
What are you reading? (Read 283,285 times)

Wweyland

Wweyland

Reading an overly long work email.

NecronomIV

NecronomIV

Nona the Ninth by Tamsyn Muir, book #3 of the locked-tomb series.

I'm amazed I can read this book: where people can be more than one person, can have more than one name, can be alive or dead, or somehow dead then alive. Can't say I follow it exactly, but I'm enjoying it. Wierd, but cool.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Reading AvP: Rift War, getting through it very slowly, although there are things happening at least.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Acid_Reign161

Acid_Reign161

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Currently about half-way through The Prestige by Christopher Priest. It's pretty different compared to the movie, but I'd say they're on par with each other, even if the book seems to be heading in an even more out there direction.  :laugh:

Wweyland

Wweyland

AvP: Rift War has effectively killed off my reading.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Currently listening to The Beach by Alex Garland. Wasn't really expecting a detailed description of a Street Fighter 2 match, or one of the game over screen from the Alien 3 video game.  :laugh:

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

I listen to a story called Borrasca and the last 30 to 20 minutes hit you like a f**king truck that is covered with freshly cut lemons

Ingwar

Ingwar

I'm reading ALIEN tabletop by Free League and listening to Isolation soundtrack. Any decent books from Alien universe? I've never read any.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Ingwar on Nov 22, 2023, 11:54:04 PMI'm reading ALIEN tabletop by Free League and listening to Isolation soundtrack. Any decent books from Alien universe? I've never read any.

Cold Forge, Into Charybdis, Phalanx.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Cold Forge sounds interesting.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

It is.

Ingwar

Ingwar

I'll give it a go. Need some inspiration for my game-mastering.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed