Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 745,558 times)

#6.0

#6.0

I started playing it  yesterday, I don't like it.

FUZION PREDATOR

FUZION PREDATOR

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Sep 18, 2010, 08:35:52 PM
"There's our destination, Six. The *SPOILER**SPOILER**SPOILER*. I'll race you to it."

That freakin' line! Goddamn assassinate-Elite-to-prevent-bone-crushing-death-from-tremendous-height-achievement!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Hell yeah i know what you fell. I took me 1h30 to do it (1h30 hearing this f*cking line)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Sep 19, 2010, 05:04:14 PM
http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/2010/09/14/bungie-on-the-contradictions-between-halo-reach-and-halo-the-fall-of-reach-novel/

Don't know why they even bothered trying to make it all fit then. The thing I loved about Halo was that Bungie had always held the novels and comics as canon and now they're taking it back. So yeah, screw the novels. *sigh*

#6.0

#6.0

Quote from: #6.0 on Sep 19, 2010, 05:32:41 PM
I started playing it  yesterday, I don't like it.

I f**kIN LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Wow. You changed your mind really fast.

#6.0

#6.0

No, it was the same the whole time.

I don't just like it.

:D

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Finished the game. Great ending.
Spoiler
The part when you die is the most powerful scene of all the Halo games I've played.
[close]

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Sep 19, 2010, 08:08:19 PM
Finished the game. Great ending.
Spoiler
The part when you die is the most powerful scene of all the Halo games I've played.
[close]
Now you can go back to our spoiler posts and see our thoughts on it too!  :D

And yes, having played all of them, I can definately agree on that being the most powerful moment.

Others would include Noble Six flying through the burning city of New Alexandria in a Pelican, absolutely worn out, the betrayal of the Elites, and the scene in Halo 2 where both Master Chief and The Arbiter die- at that point I was thinking: so what happens now?

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Reach spoilers here.

http://achievementhunter.com/archive/episode.php?id=1556

It's an awesome video featuring dancing disco Grunts and DJ Brute. :D

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

PBA, I know your pain. I tried getting that particular achievement. I did it two f**king times, but for some reason it didn't register. God, Emile is so f**king annoying!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Sep 19, 2010, 11:09:04 PM
God, Emile is so f**king annoying!

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Well, not throughout the game, but at that one part if you're going for the "Survive a fall by assassinating an Elite" achievement, him constantly saying "I'll race ya to 'er" get's on one's nerves.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Well, once I try it, I'll get back to you, cus I don't think I could ever get enough of Emile, he's the shit.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed