Halo

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 10, 2006, 12:19:56 PM

Author
Halo (Read 745,532 times)

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

I can't wait for the inclusion of Grifball.

With the ability to pass the ball, it'll be a whole new game. I expect it to be amazing.

Drago-Morph

Drago-Morph

Quote from: ShadowPred on Nov 08, 2012, 01:02:14 AM
I need to try my hand at Legendary later this week. The punishment has to be of immense pain!

Legendary here is actually absurdly easy. I'm not really having any kind trouble with it, especially compared to other Halo games. It's pretty much a breeze.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Drago-Morph on Nov 09, 2012, 04:49:03 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Nov 08, 2012, 01:02:14 AM
I need to try my hand at Legendary later this week. The punishment has to be of immense pain!

Legendary here is actually absurdly easy. I'm not really having any kind trouble with it, especially compared to other Halo games. It's pretty much a breeze.

Good, that will make getting whatever achievement there is for it that much better.

SiL

SiL

I started on Legendary. Got to the hangar in the first level. Got no problem sniping some bitches from a distance, clearing a path, but by the time I get to the base of the ramp for the launch controls I've got no ammunition left and all the enemy guns have floated away.

And then I get murdered by the one elite I never seem to kill on my way up.

So lame. So very lame.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: SiL on Nov 09, 2012, 04:55:43 AM
I started on Legendary. Got to the hangar in the first level. Got no problem sniping some bitches from a distance, clearing a path, but by the time I get to the base of the ramp for the launch controls I've got no ammunition left and all the enemy guns have floated away.

And then I get murdered by the one elite I never seem to kill on my way up.

So lame. So very lame.

If your talking about being out on the outer hull of the ship, there are battle rifles, and assault rifles holstered to the wall. Directly next to where you walk out onto the hull of the ship

SiL

SiL

Man, I only ever saw the battle rifle floating in air. Dammit.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: SiL on Nov 09, 2012, 05:07:12 AM
Man, I only ever saw the battle rifle floating in air. Dammit.

Same with me, I think. I wound up using mostly Covie weapons after that :D

Vakarian

Vakarian

The game usually provides weapons in big battle sequences. They are hidden well away though. I've just finished Requiem on Legendary. Goddamn did that cloaking device come in handy, I was like Solid Snake just sneaking around the whole level, waiting behind ammo boxes for it to recharge before progressing. Sometimes it's best to just avoid confronting them or just sprinting past them as best you can.

Not looking forward to the level with the Mammoth however...

SiL

SiL

After finding the other weapons I pretty much walked through the rest of the level. It's funny how handy being well armed can be in a shooting game. Who knew.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Now just make sure you remember that when you meet the Prometheans ;D

SiL

SiL

Scattershot. Scattershot all the way down.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Oh definitely. Though, in the later levels, the Suppressor and Light Rifle were lifesavers.

Vakarian

Vakarian

The light-rifle is great. I use that online. The Pulse-Grenades are just about useless though.

SiL

SiL

Binary rifle for later in the game, if just for melting heads off at a distance.

Effectz

Effectz

The Forerunner weapons are way over powered in Multiplayer.Theres people who are so good with those weapons and it just eats your Shields.I was playing it online in a friends house because I don't have online credit.The Flood gamemode is fun.Select the boost mode as flood and just fly around slashing them with the flood dick.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed