ALIEN ODYSSEY FAN MOVIE PROJECT

Started by DMmoon, Nov 14, 2020, 10:20:01 AM

Author
ALIEN ODYSSEY FAN MOVIE PROJECT (Read 47,992 times)

Cosmic Incubation

Just now learning about this, but it looks pretty cool and interesting!
You really nailed a lot of the character models and environments.
I'll definitely check it out!

BlueMarsalis79

I dig the Space Jockey design, even if the hands just do not correlate in the slightest, I like the way it looks forming together.

DMmoon

DMmoon

Because the hands do not fit the design is another story, but in ALIEN Odyssey the mother of the engineers that you will see has greater height than normal engineers, in my plot I inherited this ship from its mother even taller and more fertile, making allusion to the primitive mythology that describes and argues with carved sculptures that the fertile woman was of great proportions, for that reason and for the problem of infertility caused by the engineers for the creation of chemical weapons, she who is one of the last fertile mothers of the engineers and is sent to LV-426 where there is a base created long before Hadleys hope. and to which no one has accessed due to the company's restriction permissions as it happens in my plot and the return happens in aliens. That is why this Space jockey that you see in theory is the one that finds the crew of the nostromo, but the deceased who is in charge is the mother of the engineers that you see in this trailer, in the complete version of the first chapter, you will be able to observe these more clearly of details and I really hope you like it. thanks for your attention and support

LAST IMAGES RENDERS

ALIEN ODISSEY EP-1 TRAILER HD ENGLISH ENG
ALIEN ODISEA CAP-1 TRAILER  HD ESPAÑOL SP

Nelostic

Nelostic

It look Amazing!
really cool!
I want see final ver!

Immortan Jonesy

I had an eyegasm! 🤩 Amazing work! 👏

DMmoon

DMmoon

;D

DMmoon

DMmoon

Hello everyone, I am having technical problems, which have momentarily overwhelmed me, I am really sorry for the delay, to upload the premiere of the first chapter of the ALIEN ODYSSEY fan movie "The Birth of a Queen" I hope to solve it soon and upload the first chapter as soon as possible, I hope you forgive the delay and stay tuned, I'll upload it as soon as possible. Thank you for your support, your understanding and your attention.

Hola a todos, estoy teniendo problemas técnicos, que me han superado momentáneamente, Yo realmente siento el retraso, para subir el estreno del primer capítulo de la película de fan ALIEN ODISEA "El nacimiento de una reina" espero solucionarlo pronto y subir el primer capítulo lo antes posible, espero perdonéis la demora y que estéis atentos, lo subiré lo más pronto posible. Gracias por vuestro apoyo, vuestra comprensión y vuestra atención.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Wow, first time stepping into this thread. Magnificent work. Are you sculpting in Zbrush?

What sort of technical troubles are you having?

DMmoon

DMmoon

Thank you for your words and interest OpenMaw.

Yes, many of the things I model in Zbrush and I even texture them with Subtance Painter, but the vast majority, especially scenarios, are modeled in 3DS and some things I have not modeled because I already had them in a 3D object and the reproduction was so faithful that for this fan movie it didn't deserve to have to be modeled because it already had the necessary detail, since it's a lot of work for one person and it had to be optimized somewhere, but I'm trying to do it as little as possible.

And my big problem is that I am doing this with my own resources, which are only two computers where I can work with these programs at this level, but on the 24th, when I was preparing the montages, the main computer, which is the one with the most memory, must have of damaging any component and I was left without Wi-Fi and without an output monitor, which must have been integrated into the same board, since it is an ASus gaming laptop with which I have worked for 5 years. But this brought down the whole development build for me, adding to the concern that the machine it was all stored on had problems. I transferred the entire assembly to the other laptop that only has 8 GB of memory, and when I managed to find a flow chain to continue with the assembly, the latter began to give me memory problems, so I had to rethink the assembly and divide it into sections to be able to assemble chapter 1, that's why all the delay is coming, I hope to finish the Spanish version today and then the English one. That is why I have been asking for help for people to sponsor me on PATREON, because I don't think my current resources are up to my creativity and know-how, but equally as you can see I am doing everything I can with the tools that I have. I've got. But it is like everything in this life, you have to work hard to achieve great results, and although after the COVID crisis, I was already without receiving projects since it started and almost without resources, I decided to do what I really like and little by little get ahead as I always have. Since my goal is to make this and other movies. And even with a headwind I will do it. I hope with time to have more resources and grow as a human team, but I have to assume the risk in principle until this takes off. I hope you subscribe to youtube and help me promote this project among your contacts and if there is someone who can Sponsor me to get better equipment, do not hesitate to do so. In short, you can find my contact links on the YouTube channel, and have access to much more information about all this, I thank you for coming this far and I really hope that you like everything that I am developing, since I hope that everything This has a meaning linked to the official movies of the saga. We are in contact, thank you for your support and attention.

And I forgot to tell you that I had all the internet I lost configured on the computer where the wiffi component was broken. So in addition to improvising the assembly in this one with less memory, I had to synchronize everything with the other computer, with less potential. But who said that life was boring, anyway, I'm still here at the foot of the canyon and soon you will have more results. I'm figther ;)

DMmoon

DMmoon

HI to everyone, I know I have some delay to the premiere of first chapter, I was fixed the problems with my computers, and finish make release better and add more details in secuences, and render other twoo secuences more the chapter must have, and finally is will be finish render arround 24hours more on my computers, when I will finish I will add and finally I will upload the first chapter, It is clear that I was wrong to try to finish the montage for my birthday, but fate wanted me to invest more time and polish it more, the truth is, even today having everything assembled and seeing the result, I would still perfect it more, but At the moment I have to leave it like this, to be able to continue with the production, but I do not rule out modifying some sequence to improve animations or qualities, but that will be for the final assembly of the 12 chapters in the only film that I will assemble at the end.
I hope it was worth it and soon you will see the result, soon I will upload the official link of the first chapter and some of the last rendered frames, Thank you all for your attention and sorry for the delay.

DMmoon

DMmoon

Hola a todos, los que ya conocéis este foro y a los que vais llegando, hoy por fin con demora he subido el capítulo 01/12 de la película de fan ALIEN Odyssey, aparte de los problemas técnicos que tuve con las herramientas de montaje también me han dado su guerra, pero al final ya está en mi canal de Youtube la versión en español y en las próximas horas terminaré el montaje en inglés para subirlo.
Como siempre os recuerdo que os suscribáis al canal de youtube que es gratuito y es una forma de ayudar a conseguir más recursos algún día, para poder acelerar la producción con mejores equipos que a su vez ayudaran a mejorar los resultados, ya que lo que vais a ver está creado solo con dos ordenadores portátiles y uno de ello tiene ya 5 años, sin herramientas de captura de movimiento, porque no tengo ni para un IPHONE que pueda usar como capturadora de movimiento aunque sea lo más simple y todo está animado a mano y con CAT y algunas capturas de movimiento ya definidas en algunos casos, así que si os gusta no dudéis en darle like, suscribiros y de verdad espero que entendáis el trabajo que hay detrás de todo esto, pero sobre todo espero que disfrutéis el video que vais a ver y disfrutéis de esta trama que estoy creando para enlazar todas las películas que se consideran canon dentro de la saga, y que simplemente espero que como fan sea más o menos lo que os imagináis, acorde con lo que todos hemos visto ya, pero que nadie ha filmado aun. Yo de momento lo voy a hacer en 3D.
Y si ya alguien se apunta como patrocinador en mi página de PATREON y aparecer en lo créditos como las personas que ya me apoyan o han apoyado, además de tener acceso a muchos más materiales exclusivos de desarrollo 2D, 3D o printeable, e incluso a tener acceso a tutoriales en Discord que doy cada mediado de mes a los suscriptores de nivel de desarrollo, buffff no digo nada.
En fin, como siempre, gracias a todos por vuestro apoyo, atención y mi más sincero agradecimiento por estar ahí.

https://www.patreon.com/rubencaro

Hello everyone, those of you who already know this forum and those of you who are arriving, today I have finally uploaded chapter 01/12 of the fan movie ALIEN Odyssey, apart from the technical problems I had, with the assembly tools have also given his war, but in the end the Spanish version is already on my YouTube channel and in the next few hours I will finish the montage in English to upload it.
As always, I remind you to subscribe to the YouTube channel, which is free and is a way to help get more resources one day, in order to speed up production with better equipment, which in turn will help improve results, since what you are going to let's see it's created with only two laptops and one of them is already 5 years old, without motion capture tools, because I don't even have an IPHONE that I can use as a motion capture device even if it's the simplest thing and everything is animated by hand and with CAT and some motion captures already defined in some cases, so if you like it, don't hesitate to give it a like, subscribe and I really hope you understand the work behind all this, but above all I hope you enjoy the video that you are going to see and enjoy this plot that I am creating to link all the films that are considered canon within the saga, and that I simply hope that as a fan it will be more or less what you imagine, according to what we've all seen it already, but no one has filmed it yet. I'm going to do it in 3D for now.
And if someone already signs up as a sponsor on my PATREON page and appears in the credits as the people who already support me or have supported me, in addition to having access to many more exclusive 2D, 3D or printable development materials, and even having access to tutorials on Discord that I give every mid-month to development level subscribers, buffff I don't say anything.
Anyway, as always, thank you all for your support, attention and my most sincere thanks for being there.

DMmoon

DMmoon

DMmoon

DMmoon

¿Qué tal estáis todos? Os traigo las últimas imágenes en desarrollo de la película de fan ALIEN ODISEA, son de un teaser que estoy preparando del capítulo 11 que hace alusión a los predators, que aun sin ser protagonistas de esta historia tendrán un cameo importante dentro de la trama, también os dejo las imágenes de referencia que voy a usar para modelar e incluir un feral predador ya consagrado en una de las secuencias acompañado de un perro de guerra en el estilo de la película PREDATORS. En fin, espero que os guste y no dudéis en suscribiros al canal de YouTube si aún no lo estáis y dar a conocer este proyecto entre vuestros contactos, Gracias como siempre por vuestro apoyo y atención.

-----------------------------------------------------

How are you all? I bring you the latest images in development of the ALIEN ODYSSEY fan movie, they are from a teaser that I am preparing for chapter 11 that alludes to the predators, who even without being protagonists of this story will have an important cameo within the plot, too I leave you the reference images that I am going to use to model and include a feral predator already consecrated in one of the sequences accompanied by a war dog in the style of the PREDATORS movie. Anyway, I hope you like it and don't hesitate to subscribe to the YouTube channel if you haven't already and make this project known among your contacts. Thank you as always for your support and attention.

https://youtube.com/@rubencaroDM

DMmoon

DMmoon

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: DMmoon on Oct 14, 2022, 03:17:07 AMhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKnKXg2S48s

Congratulations on finishing the first episode!! I know how much work that must have taken, so getting it out in the first place is a huge achievement! The tone, atmosphere and animation was fantastic. Great work!

I had wondered if the dual language release had made you not want to do lip sync earlier in the video, but then saw you were doing it towards the end. I'm glad you started to do it, as the absence stuck out to me early on.

I don't know if it was a stylistic choice, but I wasn't a big fan of some of the repeated moments, the double-shots of the same thing happening such as the Engineer getting out the chair, or the facehugger. There were some moments with David earlier as well.

I'm looking forward to episode #2. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed