Alien: Covenant TV Spots

Started by ace3g, Apr 03, 2017, 01:25:59 AM

Author
Alien: Covenant TV Spots (Read 148,902 times)

zoidy

zoidy

You can see the eye sockets in the new (I say practical) alien in the tv spot, and if you go back to the trailer with the alien hanging underneath the dropship at the end of the last trailer, the front area of the carapace is translucent and the light is coming through it, with the rest of the head dark because the head fills the carapace - ie the eye sockets/nose are there, as the original Big Chap.

Russ840

Russ840

Quote from: Adorianu on Apr 03, 2017, 08:48:33 AM
QuoteNo, it has eye sockets, you can see them when the alien jumps in that corridor scene, if you pause it, you can see it has 2 eye sockets and a hole where the nose is

Well we saw in the trailer this alien in the day light,and i dont see any nose hole or human eye sockets.

http://i.imgur.com/rlqs65b.jpg

Dont think those are eye pockets from skull they  are too far,too small.

There are eye sockets. They cannot be seen in all lighting. Go and look at the screen caps for the second trailer. The images of the Alien pouncing down the red lit corridor show the humanoid eye and nose sockets under the carapace.

zoidy

zoidy

Just watch the Pray spot again - the carapace is translucent, and the eye sockets are exactly where they should be

(and the nose socket, now I watch it again)

juxtapose

juxtapose

It's always been my understanding that the neomorph is an early version of the xenomorph. .most likely thrue experimentation, and the so called protomorph is somewhere inbetween. .?. .and it will either evolve into the xeno. .or be upgraded via more experiments. .guess i will have to wait for the movie to know for certain. .

Adorianu

Adorianu

There are eye sockets. They cannot be seen in all lighting. Go and look at the screen caps for the second trailer. The images of the Alien pouncing down the red lit corridor show the humanoid eye and nose sockets under the carapace.

They are not,i gave you clear picture in the daylight,this is not how eye sockets look like,and there is no nose hole,in the tv spot its just a lighting,you see what you want to see,just like people see alien faces in rocks on Mars xd.

Neomorphs are those creatures from plants,from spores.

juxtapose

juxtapose

i know the neo.s come from spores. .but they are i think also an early version of the proto and eventually the xeno. .well thats my guess. .i could be wrong.

Adorianu

Adorianu

I think that this black goo have this effect,that all creatures have some "xeno" like look.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm hoping they actually have a roadmap planned out for the accelerant now. I think it's pretty clear it resorts in Alien-like stuff being made. I'm fond of the theory that it's some sort of genetic blueprint for creating the Aliens.

Russ840

Russ840

Quote from: Adorianu on Apr 03, 2017, 09:32:37 AM

They are not,i gave you clear picture in the daylight,this is not how eye sockets look like,and there is no nose hole,in the tv spot its just a lighting,you see what you want to see,just like people see alien faces in rocks on Mars xd.

Why are you being cantankerous?  I said that they can be seen under certain lighting. The eye sockets are there. Maybe not in the pic you use as an example. That is because of the lighting. In the pic the light looks to be coming from the front so it's reflecting, hence the shine.  They are part of the creatures design for this movie. Same as they were for the first movie. Like I said. Look at the screen caps I said about and you will see!

Daz1999

Daz1999

I made the mistake of watching all of these spots for Prometheus and ended up seeing most of the movie, so I won't be watching these, good to read your comments though :)

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

IT HAS BEGUN.....SHOW THEM THE WAY TO OBLIVION!! :D

zoidy

zoidy

Quote from: Adorianu on Apr 03, 2017, 09:32:37 AM

You can see them in this sequence, but it's more obvious in the video, as the shadow in the left (his right) eye socket is clearly there under the carapace. ie as the alien rises, the eye socket remains in the same place inside the head, it doesnt change because of lighting.

Spoiler
[close]

locusta

locusta

Yep, for all the skull lovers! :D

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Ah i spot Piranha teeth!!!

Semaka

Semaka

Here it is man, the eye sockets and the nose piramid:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed