DC Cinematic Universe

Started by Xenokiller, Jun 14, 2013, 12:43:39 AM

Author
DC Cinematic Universe (Read 116,602 times)

ace3g

CristianoRonaldo7

CristianoRonaldo7

Where is Man of Steel 2?.

The Old One

The Old One

In the dumpster.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Ive just heard that The Flash movie now wont be Flashpoint lol Jesus Christ

but they may use the cut Cyborg stuff for his solo movie

mez86

mez86

Carnt the mods change this threads name to Dc Worlds this is what it's officials called now an not Dcu?

Immortan Jonesy

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

They should just dunk Batfleck in a Lazarus Pit to de-age him so Batman can be portrayed by a younger actor.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: Local Trouble on Aug 10, 2018, 12:16:02 AM
They should just dunk Batfleck in a Lazarus Pit to de-age him so Batman can be portrayed by a younger actor.

It will be done.

https://twitter.com/TheWrap/status/1034270838197911552

Magegg

Magegg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!  :'(

The Old One

The Old One

After so many duds in a row, not surprising.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Wonder Woman wasnt a dud, but then again it could have been a fluke for WB. Guess we'll find out for sure with Aquaman, WW84 and Shazam

MudButt

MudButt

WB should just focus on the solo films for now before thinking about this extended universe. It's a shame Cavill is leaving, I loved Man of Steel but I'll admit the movie didn't give him much to do as an actor. I also liked BvS but that movie did nothing for him. Justice League was just weird.

He was never truly given a chance to shine so I think he made the right choice to leave. WB obviously wasn't in a hurry to give us a Man of Steel 2 anyways. They can't even get a new Batman movie going.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed