Signature and Avatar Requests

Started by AtR, Jan 19, 2007, 11:25:56 AM

Author
Signature and Avatar Requests (Read 720,957 times)

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 14, 2007, 09:35:37 AM
Hey Johnny...Still wanna do me one?
I can, but do you really want a new one?
I mean look at your sig, its hard to top that one.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Can you do me a golden Alien themed one? To match my Ava and similar to your style of sig.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 14, 2007, 01:45:41 PM
Can you do me a golden Alien themed one? To match my Ava and similar to your style of sig.
I think i can, what aliens do you want in it?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Maybe my ava in the middle and just some cool Alien poses or pics on the other sides.

http://www.patelisentertainment.ca/gallery/pages/painting08.htm

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 14, 2007, 02:59:29 PM
Maybe my ava in the middle and just some cool Alien poses or pics on the other sides.

http://www.patelisentertainment.ca/gallery/pages/painting08.htm
Ok, i have to make some screenshots then, or can i just take some cool production shots from avp?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'd prefer Alien/S/AvP2 style stuff for it. Just Aliens though, and gold tinted with cool texty stuff like on yours.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 14, 2007, 03:10:29 PM
I'd prefer Alien/S/AvP2 style stuff for it. Just Aliens though, and gold tinted with cool texty stuff like on yours.
Alright.
The problem is just that i run out of ideas lately, so i have to come up with some cool textures and that will take some time. But i will do it.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Well, what about that big calandar image from AvP2 for one side? From the back of it.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 14, 2007, 03:18:22 PM
Well, what about that big calandar image from AvP2 for one side? From the back of it.
You mean that january pic from the alien?
Well, if the resolution is high enough then i will take it for sure.
And i will do some cool "aliens" screenshots.
Do you have a specific font that i should use for your username?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Do a few of what you think are the coolest. Although, a flourished Alien League would be my best bet.

Colton White

Colton White

if you could, Just make me a sig with a Like Alien killing pred and the words in big bold in the middle ALIENS RULE BEYACHES

Cromartie

Cromartie

hey jonny can you make me a sig containing the pics of Delta Squad from http://www.clonecommandos.net/graphics/icons/index.php?type=icon&cat=Republic_Commandos_-_Delta_Squad? the bottom five pics with the band of brothers one in the middle with two commandos on each side and at the top text saying RC-1138 - BOSS. with a black background if possible.

thanks - RC-1138

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Ok, everyone who i am making sigs for hang in tight. Im swormed with work right now and i need some time so please be hang for a little bit. I will have them rdy ASAP!

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

And for everyone who wants a sig from me, i have vacation now from sig making, im just gonna do corporal kicks´s sig and thats it for a long time.
I´ll let you all now when i have time to make new sig´s.
Thank you.

War Wager

War Wager

Lol, I feel sorry for you guys! Who'd have thought sig making would have turned from fun into a daily job!  :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed