News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 07, 2015, 02:09:21 PM

Author
News and Social Media posts regarding Alien: Covenant (Read 566,438 times)

Enoch

12 weeks till Covenant release.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

https://twitter.com/AlienAnthology/status/834639094344880128

https://twitter.com/manuel_c/status/834815914289852421

QuoteJust saw my first trailer for Alien: Covenant ( @AlienAnthology) - super excited... Must see! #AlienCovenant #howdoyouipic

Stolen

Guys, do you want what for the next trailer? Action / Epic or Horror?

I'd love to see the other facet of Covenant, we've seen the slasher side in the first teaser, now I'd like to see the science fiction, action and spectacular part of the movie. I will love that the trailer starts with the war scene.

The trailer would start in the dark with the sound of weapons and shouts of people ...

Anthony

I'd like to see more character interactions, and not TOO many looks at the Xenomorphs/Neomorphs.

And MAYBE just a shot or two of David.

lv_226

Is it just me or does the title card look a little different? the 'Alien' font looks different... maybe I am just seeing things.

426Buddy

Movie looks gorgeous thats for sure.

shawsbaby

Quote from: 426Buddy on Feb 24, 2017, 02:22:55 PM

I agree. It's shocking how many people keep saying it looks cheap, like a straight to DVD b-movie. I don't know where that thinking comes from, other than comparisons to Prometheus (which was indeed magnificent visually).

426Buddy

Quote from: shawsbaby on Feb 24, 2017, 02:57:34 PM
Quote from: 426Buddy on Feb 24, 2017, 02:22:55 PM

I agree. It's shocking how many people keep saying it looks cheap, like a straight to DVD b-movie. I don't know where that thinking comes from, other than comparisons to Prometheus (which was indeed magnificent visually).

People are complaining about everything, this film (or any franchise film these days) is being destroyed online for every reason imaginable. This includes The Predator as well.  I just ignore it, some of its valid, but most of the whining is beyond logic. In the end I just hope I like the film, I try my best not to care about what everyone else thinks.

Anthony

Quote from: lv_226 on Feb 24, 2017, 02:14:58 PM
Is it just me or does the title card look a little different? the 'Alien' font looks different... maybe I am just seeing things.

It reminds me of the original Alien title card, but just a little more sleeker:

Hard-R

Enoch

Enoch

Tragedy... :'(
May he rest in peace.

cliffhanger

2017 is continueing the horrible death-path 2016 started and ended with....the amount of big actors suddenly dying is uncomfortably high.

also, i never actually realised the seargeant in edge of tomorrow was hudson. i can't believe i did not spot or notice that.

Gazz

Evanus

Full red-band trailer?  ???

Corporal Hicks

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed