New Alien: Covenant Trailer On The Way!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 27, 2017, 08:23:31 PM

Author
New Alien: Covenant Trailer On The Way! (Read 30,152 times)

Corporal Hicks

While fans may be clamoring for that previously unseen green-band trailer, it looks like we maybe getting a second red-band trailer later this week alongside Logan! As spotted by Trailer Track, two 2 minute and 30 seconds Alien: Covenant trailers have been sent out to American cinemas for release on the 3rd of March in front of Logan.

“It appears 20th Century Fox are about to unleash a full-length red band trailer for Ridley Scott's Alien: Covenant this week – Deluxe Digital Cinema have sent what indeed appears to be the new trailer to North American cinemas for screenings Logan starting  Thursday evening.”

We maybe getting a new Alien: Covenant trailer alongside Logan later this week.

The previous trailer was just shy of 2 minutes and 15 seconds. That’s 15 seconds longer that the Christmas trailer. It would also appear that two different versions of the trailer (green-band and red-band) have been sent out for distribution.

We have also seen unconfirmed rumblings that an Alien: Covenant trailer was supposed to have been aired during the Super Bowl but was pulled last minute due to music licensing issues.

Keep a close eye on Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest on Alien: Covenant! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter and Instagram to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien fans on our forums!

Evanus

Hope it doesn't spoil too much, but it probably will.

SuicideDoors

Fingers crossed it's an excellent trailer - cause Logan is gonna smash it at the box office. Maybe a $100mill+ opening weekend. Alien could gather some serious buzz with a good trailer.

Enoch

:D Great.

Nyarlathotep

About damn time, hopefully it is an improvement over the previous trailer.

Anthony

Anthony

Both Green Band and Red Band. So we could see one with Logan and one with Skull Island (I hope)!

Edit: Also, the Digital Deluxe Cinema pamphlet mentions a "No IMAX logo" version. Another hint at an IMAX release?

slipknotpredator

Awesome news! Can't wait, it will probably be the last trailer I'll watch until the movie is out.

Stolen

Great ! CANNOT WAIT

echobbase79

It's going to be super hard not to watch that one, but I'll wait for the greenband trailer when I go see Logan on Friday.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

So Wednesday sometime would be a good bet for the online release.

antovolk

Feels good to be back  8)

Quote from: Anthony on Feb 27, 2017, 08:41:31 PM
Both Green Band and Red Band. So we could see one with Logan and one with Skull Island (I hope)!

Edit: Also, the Digital Deluxe Cinema pamphlet mentions a "No IMAX logo" version. Another hint at an IMAX release?

Theatres can play either with Logan but I guess they'll ask them to play the green band with the upcoming PG13 releases like Skull Island.

On IMAX - looks like it, yes! They announced it for the UK with the prologue last week - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi6qdjkz-Bo

Whos_Nick

Can't wait to see the film in IMAX

motherfather

Sounds great. I'm not completely sure if I will watch them both though - maybe this is a signal I should start slowing down on my trailer consumption for this movie.

I may rely on advice from those who will have watched the trailer as to whether it gives too much away / is relatively safe to watch. I dunno, I'll have to see how I feel.

For those who are certain they are going to watch it - I keep my fingers crossed for you that its great/better than expected.

Evanus

It seems Alien: Covenant won't get an IMAX release in my country.  >:(

Anyway, looking forward to the trailers.

antovolk

Quote from: motherfather on Feb 27, 2017, 09:22:59 PM
Sounds great. I'm not completely sure if I will watch them both though - maybe this is a signal I should start slowing down on my trailer consumption for this movie.

I may rely on advice from those who will have watched the trailer as to whether it gives too much away / is relatively safe to watch. I dunno, I'll have to see how I feel.

For those who are certain they are going to watch it - I keep my fingers crossed for you that its great/better than expected.

I doubt the red and green band trailers are gonna be wholly different, rather different versions of the same trailer, bit like with Logan:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH3OxVFvTeg

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed