AvP Definitive Edition

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 04:12:41 PM

Author
AvP Definitive Edition (Read 13,556 times)

War Wager

War Wager

Can someone confirm that there will be an AvP Difinitive Edition...

War Wager

War Wager

Thanks  ;)

War Wager

War Wager

Do you know when it will be released  ???

Darkness

Darkness

Unknown. I'm guessing it won't be released at the same time as the other DVDs.

War Wager

War Wager

According to allocine.com, the AvP: Definitive Edition will be released on May 28th. It's meant to be the extended version that will be used and not the original version...

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

fu&%ing fox! do you people who already have the avp dvd are going to buy this edition? this would be the 3rd or 4th editiion i think... >:( >:(

War Wager

War Wager

How come not one website has the AvP: Definitive Edition on it with pictures. There where pictures of the other DVD's mounths before the where released.  ???

War Wager

War Wager

Quote from: War Wager on Apr 24, 2007, 02:49:12 PM
According to allocine.com, the AvP: Definitive Edition will be released on May 28th. It's meant to be the extended version that will be used and not the original version...

The Ultimate Collectors Set comes out the same day. I wonder if the AvP DVD inside is the Definitive Edition? I'll be getting the set anyway...  :-\

Alienx

Alienx

Well,
only in Germany there were 6 AvP Editions released (Comic-DVD Editon, Unrated Edition, Original Edition, 2 Disc Extreme Editon, 2 Disc Extreme Edition but with different cover, Original Editon with different cover). But the Definitive Edition have the best look of all. Well, I´ll buy it. Where can I see, how many Definitive Editions of Alien/Predator have been released until now?

War Wager

War Wager

Quote from: Alienx on May 25, 2007, 03:45:54 PM
Well,
only in Germany there were 6 AvP Editions released (Comic-DVD Editon, Unrated Edition, Original Edition, 2 Disc Extreme Editon, 2 Disc Extreme Edition but with different cover, Original Editon with different cover). But the Definitive Edition have the best look of all. Well, I´ll buy it. Where can I see, how many Definitive Editions of Alien/Predator have been released until now?

In the UK the Alien, Aliens, Alien3, Predator and Predator 2 Definitive Editions have been released (Alien Resurrection was supposed to be released but I cant find it anywhere) Has the AvP Definitive Edition been released in Germany? What does it look like?

Alienx

Alienx

No, the Definitive Editions haven´t been released in Germany.
I can´t find the DEs of Alien 3, Alien Resurrection and Predator at Amazaon.co.uk, Playcom has it in it´s list, but there are no pictures and I can´t buy them.
They shoud be released in April 2007, right?

War Wager

War Wager

Speaking of AvP DVD's, only 4 where released in the UK, the Original Edition, Extreme Edition, Extreme Edition Repackaged and the Blu-Ray Edition.

Alienx

Alienx

Oh, yes, I´ve forgotten the Blu Ray Disc. It was released in G, too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed