Alien Vs. Predator - The Ultimate Showdown

Started by The Necronoir, Sep 22, 2007, 12:42:30 AM

Author
Alien Vs. Predator - The Ultimate Showdown (Read 6,399 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

How much is it?

Krisjohn

It's roughly A$350.

Also, it's not nearly as exclusive to EzyDVD as they'd have you think.  A local video store near me found it when I'd asked them to look for the Predator bust set and they don't think they'll have any problem getting it in.

The Necronoir

EzyDVD are always misleading in regard to their 'exclusives'. They billed the Predator and Alien head DVD sets as exclusives a while ago when they'd come out in Japan and Europe years before.

Uncanny Antman

Ezy are an Australian site...the "Head" sets were an Australian exclusive to them.

The Necronoir

Well I guess that depends on whether you think it a global way or a national one. It's not like we can't order DVDs from overseas here in Australia. Like most DVD and game marketing it's just worthless hype.

Thorby

I just want the figures lol! I already have AVP
can u get them seperately anywhere??

RidgeTop

Will this be avalible in the US?

Accaris

Quote from: AdamJZ on Nov 02, 2007, 12:26:54 AM
Will this be avalible in the US?

"It will be available in the U.S. on November 27, 2007, only at Best Buy"

REYALS

What are you all bitching about? USA hardly ever gets cool shite. The only "collector edition" Ive seen, was for AvP at Blockbuster video, and it came with a small PREDATOR/ALIEN bust... of course I snagged it up, but that is all I have really ever seen.

Corporal Hicks

You've got everything else every other f**ker has. Apart from the Aussie AvP boxset thing and the Jap head which was only a limited thing. You have it now.

REYALS

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 06, 2007, 05:56:21 PM
You've got everything else every other f**ker has. Apart from the Aussie AvP boxset thing and the Jap head which was only a limited thing. You have it now.
Am I a f**ker? I hope not. Plus, I dont have everything everyone else has, because I live in a small ass f**king town.

Corporal Hicks

:o Seriously, I can't believe I'm seeing an american bitching about getting nothing. It's...it's made me day. The ultimate irony.

RidgeTop

Nah, we get quite a bit, except for free health care and good leaders.  anyway, have they not released any better images of the set yet?

REYALS

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 07, 2007, 07:03:52 AM
:o Seriously, I can't believe I'm seeing an american bitching about getting nothing. It's...it's made me day. The ultimate irony.
:o what, you think all "Americans" are born with a golden spoon, and platinum rattler in mouth and hand? I live in the middle of this f**king country, so we dont get the cool shit that the coasts get...., and we dont get good leaders :'( :( >:(!!!

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Well, its out today, just saw it at Best Buy, almost picked it up.  but diddnt. found this pic on ebay, Its a little more detailed in case anyone is intrested.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed