Aliens: Colonial Marines NEW Suspense Trailer

Started by gigantitan, May 21, 2012, 01:13:20 PM

Author
Aliens: Colonial Marines NEW Suspense Trailer (Read 67,823 times)

DRAKE M.

I am finished with this F*cking game!! I have waited long enough and I am totally over it!!

szkoki

szkoki

Spoiler
100% ingame footage....so its ready or only the Sulaco stage is ready? I wonder what they will do for the next 10 months ??? And i hope they know that too that these graphics next year wont be enough for a co. like Sega.

tagline should be "a game already 3 years in the making".....shame
[close]

mastermoon

Would anyone want this to be a very rushed game.

Now that would be nice atleast it will come out faster that way.

metalos

Well, i'm a big fan as you, but the truth is that, this graphics is poor, and a damage models are too, and the acid effect is not so good.
In coop, when a Xeno jump onto a marine and the others are shooting the Xeno, that's a poor animation, and some sound effect is strange too. I hope the Gearbox will work on the game a lot of, because this will not enough in 2013.

szkoki

Quote from: mastermoon on May 21, 2012, 02:06:33 PM

But there are quality games wich have been made in 1-2 years at max and they were blockbusters now what?
These are totally idiots at Sega, showing us screens, footages for 3 years and YET we have to wait 1 more.

Predaker

Sad news.  :'(

IRONMONKEY88

!NEVERMIND ABOUT A FUKIN NEW TRAILER!
I'M IS SICK TO DEATH OF WATCHING BORING TRAILERS
!!!GIVES US AT LEAST A WORKING PLAYABLE DEMO!!!!
TOO EASE THE PAIN FOR THE >>WAIT<< YET  AGAIN!!! 

szkoki

Quote from: metalos on May 21, 2012, 02:08:51 PM
Well, i'm a big fan as you, but the truth is that, this graphics is poor, and a damage models are too, and the acid effect is not so good.
In coop, when a Xeno jump onto a marine and the others are shooting the Xeno, that's a poor animation, and some sound effect is strange too. I hope the Gearbox will work on the game a lot of, because this will not enough in 2013.

4 thing is important for a great game:
- a great story
- great voiceactors
- great soundtrack
- minimize the bugs

anything else wont matter so much, graphics for example, thats why i still play with games from the 90's

mastermoon

Quote from: metalos on May 21, 2012, 02:08:51 PM

You expect video games to look like the 2009 movie Avatar and try to be theatrical movies that use really big budget Weta Digital CGI.

Well thats never gonna happen.

Effectz

Although February 13th is bad news the game looks fantastic and it can only get better,at least it isn't going to be rushed.Look what happened with AvP 2010 and that was rushed.

Wait a few months guys,we are going to get a good game.

Razz

I don't want this to be rushed at all its just very frustrating for it to be spring 2012, then autumn 2012 and now early 2013. Wish Gearbox would of kept their mouths shut about a release window in the first place.

mastermoon

Quote from: Effectz on May 21, 2012, 02:15:35 PM
Although February 13th is bad news the game looks fantastic and it can only get better,at least it isn't going to be rushed.Look what happened with AvP 2010 and that was rushed.

Well being rushed is better instead of getting endless pushed release dates.

Vertigo

Quote from: szkoki on May 21, 2012, 02:09:08 PM

But there are quality games wich have been made in 1-2 years at max and they were blockbusters now what?
These are totally idiots at Sega, showing us screens, footages for 3 years and YET we have to wait 1 more.

I don't know if you'd call the CoDs or EA's various annual f**kchises 'quality' games. Half-Life 2 took six years to develop, and the next one looks like it'll take just as long. I'm not worried about Colonial Marines, and the longer it takes, the more time there is to put between it and AvP3 (though admittedly it would have been great timing to appear around Prometheus' hype blitz).

Graphics tech is already looking pretty dated, so Gearbox had better cross their fingers that Unreal Engine 4 or Source 2 applications don't appear within the next year, but in every other respect that trailer looks amazing to me. I think the aliens look a little more AvP3-ish now (which is a major compliment - despite irritations with other aspects of the game, I've always felt the artists and animators did an absolutely stellar job), and did I see smooth heads? Please let there be smooth heads.

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: mastermoon on May 21, 2012, 02:16:48 PM
Quote from: Effectz on May 21, 2012, 02:15:35 PM

Well being rushed is better instead of getting endless pushed release dates.

Really?Would you like a shit ass game thats been rushed so you can have no online support and a shit ass campaign?Go play something else while you wait instead of HURRRRRR I WANT A RUSHED GAME NAOW!.

Besides,theres a few good games coming out beforehand.

IRONMONKEY88

AL()ENS
                            COLONIAL MARINES

IN SPACE NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM

ON THE NET HEAR A THOUSAND FANS SCREAM 
                       "BIGGEST LIE EVER TOLD"
              UP THERE WITH THE BIBLE ME THINKS

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed