Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,354,348 times)

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 10, 2008, 03:41:49 PM
Quote from: Silver Surfer on Mar 10, 2008, 10:59:05 AM
Quote from: nexus on Mar 10, 2008, 10:57:19 AM
Yea but lets have them proper sized like in the turok game

i agree,

i read somewhere that they changed the real sizeof the dilophosaurus because its size would rival t-rex for the "biggest" carnivore at jurrasic park...

There's no way. Dilophosaurus was only 20ft long vs. T.Rex who was twice that length at least.

honestly, t-rex looked great cause he was the largest carnivore there compared to the velociraptor, but t-rex still wouldnt have had that size difference compared to a real sized dilphosaurus, ps. i never said dilophosaurus was as big as a t-rex.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Silver Surfer on Mar 11, 2008, 11:46:51 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 10, 2008, 03:41:49 PM
Quote from: Silver Surfer on Mar 10, 2008, 10:59:05 AM
Quote from: nexus on Mar 10, 2008, 10:57:19 AM
Yea but lets have them proper sized like in the turok game

i agree,

i read somewhere that they changed the real sizeof the dilophosaurus because its size would rival t-rex for the "biggest" carnivore at jurrasic park...

There's no way. Dilophosaurus was only 20ft long vs. T.Rex who was twice that length at least.

honestly, t-rex looked great cause he was the largest carnivore there compared to the velociraptor, but t-rex still wouldnt have had that size difference compared to a real sized dilphosaurus, ps. i never said dilophosaurus was as big as a t-rex.

I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm saying Universal would be stupid in thinking Dilophosaurus would rival a T.Rex in terms of size.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

That wouldn't be possible seeing as how Dilophosaurus was smaller than T-rex.

But it's no doubt that the one in JP should be bigger. But maybe it was a youngin.

War Wager

War Wager

I guess the Raptors were super, super old then. ^  ;)

UltimateHunter

UltimateHunter

the lost undersea world?? i dont think so . t rex was the big threat in the first to shouldve been the big threat in the third or atleast more of one .. i think t rex deserves a comback. . why sea tho .. thats to boring. more action onland

Zero

Zero

Quote from: UltimateHunter on Mar 11, 2008, 08:08:46 PM
the lost undersea world?? i dont think so . t rex was the big threat in the first to shouldve been the big threat in the third or atleast more of one .. i think t rex deserves a comback. . why sea tho .. thats to boring. more action onland

Atleast give the Spinosaurus a cool wat to die in JP iv

Master Chief

Master Chief

How about letting it be eaten by a Kronosaurus...that would look 'cool'.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

QuoteI'm not saying you're wrong. I'm saying Universal would be stupid in thinking Dilophosaurus would rival a T.Rex in terms of size.

true, maybe im just remembering wrong, i think its cause it would have been a rival predator, like instead of the big t-rex and smaller velociraptor the dilphosaurus would have been trying to eat people as well...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Silver Surfer on Mar 12, 2008, 10:21:54 AM
QuoteI'm not saying you're wrong. I'm saying Universal would be stupid in thinking Dilophosaurus would rival a T.Rex in terms of size.

true, maybe im just remembering wrong, i think its cause it would have been a rival predator, like instead of the big t-rex and smaller velociraptor the dilphosaurus would have been trying to eat people as well...

I'm a dino nut, so realistically that wouldn't have been a problem b/c Dilophosaurus is widely believed to have been a scavenger due to its weak jaws. But ya :P

MrLee

MrLee

there was nothing more freaky when i was younger than 2 movie scenes.

Terminator 2, when its looking over the wasteland and the foot suddenly comes down crushing the skull.

And Jurassic Park scene with the t-rex bashing the car about and the "cant turn it off, cant turn it off" scene. (which may i add is hilariously parodied in waynes world 2)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: mrlee on Mar 12, 2008, 03:23:32 PM
there was nothing more freaky when i was younger than 2 movie scenes.

Terminator 2, when its looking over the wasteland and the foot suddenly comes down crushing the skull.

And Jurassic Park scene with the t-rex bashing the car about and the "cant turn it off, cant turn it off" scene. (which may i add is hilariously parodied in waynes world 2)

I first saw JP in theatres when I was 6. The raptor attacking Ellie scene in the power shack scared me so much, I jumped down to the floor and hid behind the seats in front of me ;D

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 12, 2008, 03:14:03 PM
Quote from: Silver Surfer on Mar 12, 2008, 10:21:54 AM

I'm a dino nut, so realistically that wouldn't have been a problem b/c Dilophosaurus is widely believed to have been a scavenger due to its weak jaws. But ya :P

If it was around 20ft long and weighed ½ a ton, do you think it would have a problem eating a human?  I shall call you the Jack Horner of the Dilo's... ;)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

UGH! I feel dirty... >:( how dare you!

What I said is fact though. I said Dilophosaurus is bellieved to have been primarily a scavenger due to its weak jaws. Though it's also believed it could've hunted and brought down small prey.

Master Chief

Master Chief

:D

How could it be fact if it is only believed?  Human would be considered small prey and I'm sure it would have no problem taking you out.  Me on the other hand...

Do you have a pic of what the Dilo was believed to look like?

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

He said it is a fact it is believed, not that it is a fact.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed