Started by Thatguy2068, Apr 04, 2024, 12:19:30 AM

How do you feel about sexual themes in Alien franchise

I would like it no matter what
Depends on how it done
No Opinion
Prefer it be not in the movie
I would despise it
Author
How do you feel about sexual themes in Alien franchise (Read 2,430 times)

Local Trouble

Quote from: E. Shaw on Apr 06, 2024, 11:48:37 PMThat is why I said the Xeno should be the Chief (focal face) and The Dark Woman like Cortana who we want to see more of.

Way more of.  Am I right?

E. Shaw

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 06, 2024, 11:59:21 PM
Quote from: E. Shaw on Apr 06, 2024, 11:48:37 PMThat is why I said the Xeno should be the Chief (focal face) and The Dark Woman like Cortana who we want to see more of.

Way more of.  Am I right?

Hahaha indeed.

I think The Dark Woman has tye capacity to show us more.. as Peter Weyland said, "there must be more." ;)

Thatguy2068

Thatguy2068

Quote from: E. Shaw on Apr 06, 2024, 06:29:32 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 06, 2024, 06:07:46 PMYou know, if we get really lucky, the Dark Woman might become the new face of the franchise.  Wouldn't that be cool?

I'd prefer it be like Master Chief and Cortana, The Xenomorph being Chief and The Dark Woman like Cortana.
personally, I think Sil from the species franchise is best for Cortana. But I haven't read the comics so bias and no researches is against me.

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Apr 06, 2024, 11:55:42 PM
Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Apr 06, 2024, 11:43:44 PMIs there like a different way that we can do sexual themes in another way with the Xenomorph?

We need a cult of Trans Arturians/or synthetic Humans with lewd rituals that idolize the Alien as a deity...

Seems like a cool idea, but again depends how it works in the story. Like if this Is just for gross value it's not gonna mean much other than for Gross value.

E. Shaw

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Apr 07, 2024, 12:40:02 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 06, 2024, 06:07:46 PMYou know, if we get really lucky, the Dark Woman might become the new face of the franchise.  Wouldn't that be cool?

I'd prefer it be like Master Chief and Cortana, The Xenomorph being Chief and The Dark Woman like Cortana.
personally, I think Sil from the species franchise is best for Cortana. But I haven't read the comics so bias and no researches is against me.

Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Apr 06, 2024, 11:43:44 PMIs there like a different way that we can do sexual themes in another way with the Xenomorph?

We need a cult of Trans Arturians/or synthetic Humans with lewd rituals that idolize the Alien as a deity...

Seems like a cool idea, but again depends how it works in the story. Like if this Is just for gross value it's not gonna mean much other than for Gross value.

Problem is the Species sequels went the way of Tremors sequels..

Nightmare Asylum

Tremors' sequels are fun up to number four.

Five and beyond though... :-\

Thatguy2068

Quote from: E. Shaw on Apr 07, 2024, 12:55:07 AM
Quote from: Thatguy2068 on Apr 07, 2024, 12:40:02 AM

Problem is the Species sequels went the way of Tremors sequels..
We can recon the sequels to where we like. Don't worry the alien franchises familiar with this kind of stuff.

E. Shaw

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 07, 2024, 12:57:22 AMTremors' sequels are fun up to number four.

I actually like all the Tremors save for Shrieker Island. :)
I meant they got low budget and at times messed with lore, liked Species sequels did to first. 

Local Trouble

I never saw the Species sequels.  Don't tell SiL though. :-[

Nightmare Asylum

Never watched the Species sequels either. First one is good fun, though.

Quote from: E. Shaw on Apr 07, 2024, 01:49:50 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 07, 2024, 12:57:22 AMTremors' sequels are fun up to number four.

I meant they got low budget and at times messed with lore, liked Species sequels did to first. 

I can't handle the post-Stampede Entertainment ones, but I really love those first four a bunch.

Just go back through my post history a decade plus ago so ago to see my levels of obsession with those movies. :laugh:

E. Shaw

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 07, 2024, 01:54:53 AMNever watched the Species sequels either. First one is good fun, though.

Quote from: E. Shaw on Apr 07, 2024, 01:49:50 AM

I can't handle the post-Stampede Entertainment ones, but I really love those first four a bunch.

Just go back through my post history a decade plus ago so ago to see my levels of obsession with those movies. :laugh:

Hehe I love the first film.

"Running isn't plan, running is when a plan falls through." :D

SiL

Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 07, 2024, 01:53:49 AMI never saw the Species sequels.  Don't tell SiL though. :-[
The second one is schlocky fun and there are no other sequels I don't know what you're talking about.

E. Shaw

Quote from: SiL on Apr 07, 2024, 02:28:14 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Apr 07, 2024, 01:53:49 AMI never saw the Species sequels.  Don't tell SiL though. :-[
The second one is schlocky fun and there are no other sequels I don't know what you're talking about.

Coughs, Species III

SiL

I said what I said.

Local Trouble

Spoken like the hard core fan you are.

Thatguy2068

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed